Sirbros

It's time....

Attached: 20220807_220446.jpg (754x1200, 148.74K)

The effects of that one meltdown by the indian user who first mentioned desginated shitting streets here have been nothing but devastating for their country's reputation.

Pakistani false flag bot account

People think those are pakistani people making accounts to make india look bad
But they are Indian people pretending to be Pakistani people pretending to be indian so you can mock pakistani people

Welcome to the India vs Pakistan infowar

>all of that balkan trash

Kek. Imagine being responsible for something like this. I mean its not bad but bad enough to be the first thing many people on the internet think about when they hear about India

why Indians are so shameless

I really dont understand the israeli dick sucking from indians

>No Polish flag
Fucking based

why you are so brainless haha

Attached: download (5).png (225x225, 5.39K)

iirc the sheer level of banter has caused India to rapidly expand it's sanitation system over the last decade. An Australian bullying India has literally saved thousands of lives.

it's the 'effective altruism' model that the gates foundation popularized, easy to get charity money for sanitation

Poor Indians. They just want frens.

The sad state of India

Anglo cope. Brits were just as dirty when the country first started industrializing.

Why is Pakistan so much better than India, it can't all be thanks to Pakola. What is their secret?

Islam

Not a Pajeet but I'm pretty sure india is better than Pakistan in every quality of life metric imaginable

I will never know what pakola is like

Attached: doom.jpg (498x441, 49.14K)

This, remember checking on it before and it was clearly a Pakistani. They also have bots pretending to be white and Chinese women

Plot twist : genuine sirbro in pure bliss