Great show gets progressively worse and worse

>great show gets progressively worse and worse
Why is this so common?

Attached: 534.png (1667x932, 2.75M)

it is difficult to write and produce a good show
if by some miracle you achieve this, it is difficult to sustain the magic
or do you think once a show gets successful there are too many jews and trannys in the boardroom afterwards?

They look like trailer trash slags lol

>...but in 10 years... Who knows?

my theory is that the more viewers a show has the more the writers try to please everybody , this leads to progressive decline.

When taken 1000 exec dicks you have, look as good you will not.

Wrong
Correct

dont post 2022 pictures... it's too much of an yikes...

Exactly. You can really tell that D&D were trying to appeal to everyone, from the dudebros that watch mainly sportsball, to the women that liked to watch soap operas. It was also like D&D figured out that people liked the MCU, so they wanted to make Game of Thrones more like it.

The Wight Hunt episode in season 7 is so obviously fucking MCU inspired. All of the favorite characters go on a dangerous hunt for Wights and end up being saved by YAS QUEEN Dany, it was all mindless and more about the mindless heroic actions than any sense to be made with the plot.

Game of Thrones was always going to go to shit once it hit A Feast for Crows

it cant be that much worse than what it was in 2019

D&D for Game of Thrones thought they could quickly write their way out of GoT obligations to get that star wars money. They were greedy. They had full control over the largest fantasy series to hit the world since Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings and they wanted the Sci-Fi money instead. HBO was keen to do 10 seasons and fully fund all of their ventures- they would have upscaled the budget, extended actor contracts- they would have done anything to keep that show going. Most, if not all, of the actors were keep to keep working on the project too. The only people suffering 'burn out' were the showrunners, who were sick of fantasy millions and wanted sci-fi millions. Instead they killed the show harder than the last season of TrueBlood and now are blacklisted from Hollywood.

>Women are hotter when they are younger.
Got anymore startling revelations for us, op?

Turner only looks bad in the 2019 photo because of the gay eye makeup. She's still got it.

Attached: sophie-turner-at-hbo-primetime-emmy-awards-2019-afterparty-in-los-angeles-09-22-2019-8.jpg (1200x1587, 235.14K)

t. pedophile

D&D said it pretty clear that they were tired of directing after 11 years. There wasn't any grand conspiracy, it's just a simple matter of burn out.

user said "women"
female children/teens are not women

white woman's law

Attached: 1641178674917.jpg (2135x2484, 1.22M)

Thoughts on dafne keen?

>female life expectancy is nearly 80
>overwhelming majority are walled by age 30
yeah he's definitely a pedo for that claim retard

>Beginning: Execs control the writers
>Show gets more popular, writers demand more power
>Writers are infantily soi hacks who shit their fanfic tier diarrhea all over the show
Every single time.

>Yeah bro i'm not a pedo, I like my women over the legal age, as long as they look like children that is

I know, they're perfect

>that hairline
sure user, she's got it

>pedo
>uses 16 yo
please educate yourself
a pedophile is someone attracted to pre pubescent bodies aka children, which is the aesthetic the woman in your image is trying to replicate

Attached: 4534.png (742x863, 1.79M)