Cast him

Cast him.

Attached: article-2638543-1E2ED97E00000578-390_634x580.jpg (634x580, 88.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/joke
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tom Holland

ryan gosling

Attached: MV.jpg (1000x1481, 146.54K)

Rodger was rich and a chad in a manlets body. Today if he was in jail women would be getting love letters, he should have gotten pussy.

He was a good looking dude and could have easily gotten pussy. Was he just a weirdo or something?

Zendaya

Timothy Clamath

Every Any Forums user fits the role

yes, he never once actually tried to talk to a woman in his entire life and just expected them to offer up their pussy to him because he drove a BMW

Eh, he was just trying to appeal to women's hypergamy and failed.

Have you read the manifesto? He'd actively avoid people then be confused why no women approached him. Plus his standards were laughably high, the only woman he'd settle for would be a white blond haired blue eyed young woman who looked like a supermodel and also worshipped him at his feet.

Have you read his manifesto? He was absolutely insufferable.

Elliot Page

zoe kravitz

Attached: 981.png (531x338, 245.77K)

He looks weird, his face looks like is trying to look asian but it isn't

this

winner

He isn't that bad looking. I've seen far uglier men with cute gfs. He was just autistic.

>hypergamy
he wasnt successful he was a college dropout who played video games all day, women dont want some millionaire if hes a complete weirdo theyd rather settle with a construction worker or pilot that has a good personality

>Fat neckbeard at my job got rejected by some girl he was seeing online
>Found out she had a boyfriend
>Co-worker said he's been depressed and saying weird shit
B-bros....

Report him to the FBI before he goes on an incel rampage.

He was retarded

his whole personality was flawed he literally though he was owed a woman what i dont get is why didnt he just get a hooker or some shit the guy was rich and had a fucking bmw and still couldnt get pussy you could go to some divebar shithole and pick up some old cougar just by looking decent and having money its really not hard the guy is the perfect example of a completely blackpilled indvidual that couldnt see nor correct his flaws

michael cera obviously

guy still had fuck you money and still couldnt get pussy its pathetic most poor people that got nothing dream of having the income he had to make something of their selves

could have gotten any girl like asian or latina but desired white women

What a grimm dystopian response this is . Orwellian almost

>Asians are secretly gold diggers
>Latinas are bitchy and eventually turn into hobbits
He honestly went after the lowest hanging fruit.

It's almost hilarious that he had virtually every advantage you can imagine in trying to get laid and he still fucked up. It would be funny if he didn't end up killing people.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/joke

Eurasian Tiger/Tenda Spencer

I am literally a taller doppelganger for Elliot Rogers and i've never had issues getting women. He was a narcissistic weirdo who though that anyone who wasn't a 10/10 blonde cheerleader was beneath him , and he was extremely petty over small things to the point where interacting with him was painful. He was just unfuckable, plain and simple

Try watching his manifesto video, I couldn’t even make it past the minute mark. He comes off as a complete autistic tard, I can’t imagine how obnoxious he would be to with irl

Big cock Elliot page aka Long thick throbbing dong big man

Real incels often aren't that weird looking. There are plenty of ugly guys who get laid. The idea that all incels have weak chins, for instance, is just a meme.

For instance, I've seen this photo used as an example of an "incel", but it's really just an unfortunate person who was born with a birth defect. There's no indication that he hates women or is even celibate.

Elliot was an incel because he was out of his goddamn mind and expected women to fall into his lap without him even approaching them.

Attached: 1652059044298.png (1213x861, 1.2M)

That man needs a pussy injection STAT

this
his dad could bail him out and his jail experience would toughen him up