It's not very good

aa01.to/movie/watch-jurassic-world-3-free-7096

Attached: MV5BZmQ1NDZjMTktMjFhZC00ZGY5LWEyMTMtNDhkOWM4NmMyZjI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg (948x1500, 417.43K)

Why would anyone expect it to be good?

As an oldfag (2016) I'm glad that we're returning to our roots of sharing media again.

>even watching this movie
NGMI

Does anyone else like the teen in this movie?

Attached: ptjfF2PJO34PbvWHB7XLHE4HdRD.jpg (546x819, 99.71K)

wow, I really thought they'd put a good movie together after the last two were dogshit
what a surprise

her face is very square and flat. IMHO not feminine and attractive at all

retard

Reported to the FBI.

She looks like my niece. So yes.

movie 1 and 2 were shit so why is anyone surprised?

Based uncle user.

>Jurassic Park
>intelligent film about the ethics of trying to play god and how it will always lead to failure and destruction
>Jurassic World
>OMG THE DINOSAUR IS EVEN MORE POWERFUL THAN ALL THE OTHER DINOSAURS AND NOW THEY HAVE TO KILL IT BEFORE THE ISLAND EXPLODES!!! OH NO NOW THE BAD GUYS HAVE KIDNAPPED THE DINOS AND ARE MIND CONTROLLING THEM TO DO CRIME BUT HERE COMES THE T-REX AND HE KILLS THE DINOSAURS WITH THE GOOD GUY'S PET RAPTOR BUT NOW THE DINOSAURS ARE LOOSE ALL OVER THE PLANET AND DESTROYING BUILDINGS SO WE HAVE TO GET ELDERLY JEFF GOLDBLUM TO COME IN AND KILL THE DINOS FOREVER BUT ACTUALLY KILLING ANIMALS IS LE BAD AND EVIL SO THEY COEXIST WITH US!!!! BE SURE TO BUY THE NEW DAIRY QUEEN MEGA CHOCOLATE DINO DUMP BLIZZARD, LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!!!

kek

The idea of a handful of dinosaurs suddenly spread over the world is the most retarded thing I've ever heard, and I used to volunteer with special needs kids.

It's too bad that all camrips now come from pajeet land and have their shitty pajeet ads included in them, unwatchable

pls don't molest her

I didn't even know there was a new one out

>It's not very good
I'm shocked

Attached: 1609984506223.jpg (199x190, 11.95K)

I miss chink rips. They usually had chinks subs on them, but were at least decent quality rips and not camrips with ad breaks

Remember when there used to be a shitty camrip and then the HD TS? I don't think they even make that anymore

>>OMG THE DINOSAUR IS EVEN MORE POWERFUL THAN ALL THE OTHER DINOSAURS AND NOW THEY HAVE TO KILL IT BEFORE THE ISLAND EXPLODES!!!
Not retarded at all and the logical idea for a third book Crichton would've written in this day and age where the gmos he was terrified of in the first book become more and more normalized. The idea that the consumer wants them biggerer and betterer, so they continue to make more and more uncontrollable shit as well is the logical follow up as, as well as the idea that a corporation would go full steam ahead with making the park anyway despite the gruesome deaths. The side plots for 4 were retarded, don't get me wrong, but the main storyline was written by someone who completely understood what Crichton was talking about and how it translates to this day and age.
Overall
>1>4>2>Worms>3>the shit the worms eat>6(probably for its retarded inventiveness)>5

Fucking white Jew promo poster.