Well...that was cringe

Well...that was cringe.
How do Americans watch this?

Attached: IMG_20220603_215008.jpg (1080x775, 257.46K)

Millie Shitting Brown

she looks like a rough late 30's early 40's year old woman. And she's 18??? wall smashed throu at 9000 mph

>Hot Ones

Attached: faggot.jpg (388x388, 39.03K)

see a lot of women like that these days, it's like they're poisoned

Guys I think she’s just an ex-child actress trying to look like a dignified adult so she can try and be taken seriously and not be seen as childish. Plus she probably really does enjoy how she looks like her older women role models in the mirror when she puts herself together

I'll watch it if she stuffs hot sauce in her coochie.

>Sean Evans

How do people watch this guy? He has the personality of a cardboard box. Nothing he has ever said is funny. He doesn't ask interesting questions or push the guests to spill the beans on anything.

Industry connections.

poisoned with non-asian dna apparently

Attached: 17 vs. 30.jpg (1470x720, 510.34K)

poisoned by pozzed social media

GOR BLIMEY, THAT'S PROPAH HOT, INNIT? COULD DO WITH SUM FISH N CHIPS WITH THIS. £7 FOR COD AND CHUNKY CHIPS AT MY LOCAL ON FRIDAYS! PROPAH CHEAP! LOVELY JUBBLY!

Keep your bugmen. At least I can read some sort of identifiable human emotion on caucasian faces.

Imagine the smell of her vinegary shits

>Americans
It's on youtube for the entire world to enjoy. You're welcome Hanz.

Couldn't watch this one. She has nothing to say and has strong cunt energy throughout.

He does though? His questions are good and he gets new stuff out of guests because they are in pain from the hot sauce. I'll give you the lack of personality but beyond that you're just being contrarian.

was it the chemical in the water that made her age faster?

i only watch hot ones if i'm slightly interested in the guest

I think people confuse him not making it about himself with lacking personality. He's pretty interesting to listen to outside the interviews. Total stoner and not much going on but mildly interesting.

She's hotter now than she's ever been. Bunch of homos ITT.

Left can be reasoned with. Right is soulless, dead eyes. Asians don’t age as fast because they show no emotion, the skin never moves.

I refuse to believe Drake was trying to groom this girl because she's so fucking ugly.

What is this?

He was courting her when she was 12 and bald