Why is it that only China and France are intelligent enough to realize self-reliance in food and energy production is...

Why is it that only China and France are intelligent enough to realize self-reliance in food and energy production is better than being reliant on volatile global supply chains?

Attached: Capture.png (1278x324, 60.76K)

Why do you keep making this thread after being proven wrong time and time again? There are like 15 European countries more self-relient than France.

My country recently sold our largest energy producer to foreign investors
Thank god I live in a country with a nationalist government

China is already self sufficient in food and energy

Attached: cmp.png (4096x1867, 1.45M)

people are either smart enough to agree with me and become georgists or they simply say something about "muh free trade"

what's a grey rhino?

The key word here is volatile and that's exactly why we'll keep doing it, because we're cucked by billionaire multinationals who make a lot of money this way

China's food self sufficiency isn't even close to 100% and its energy is way off. They tried a trade war with us already and are now buying minerals hand over fist again. They're rapidly building more coal plants even and are planning on buying even more coal.

autarky doesnt work chud, t. autark flag

What we arent self reliant. Macron is closing all of our power plants and sold the rest to the us.

Because millions of Chinese have starved to death throughout history when they weren't growing enough food and disasters and man errors fucked with crops and imported food.

I'm smart enough to agree with you. Please acknowledge me.

Attached: 1392563337974.png (803x790, 257.62K)

>and are now buying minerals hand over fist again
Means nothing, that's like saying Europe still relies on Russia because they buy gas from them.

Kneel

Attached: 1641606080058.jpg (2048x1178, 277.7K)

>Thailand is the only green in the region
VVVVVVGGGGGGHHHH

Attached: image2.jpg (1080x1350, 472.06K)

That isnt affecting China's eletricity production, you guys arent as relevant to China as you think.

Attached: riqwjzekt4a91.jpg (1080x1839, 285.33K)

Yay!

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x800, 99.9K)

>Cant even secure a stable suppy of cooking oil and mustard
>probably going to starve next winter
So much for self sufficiency

>starve next winter
stop listening to russhit propaganda you dumb fuck Zbot

>no mustard
>no cooking oil
>no normal oil
>no gas
>no electricity
>MUH KREMLIN

During Xi's 20 years run, they went from exporting food for 260 million roughly to import for 80 million. He seems to say one thing but do another. By 2031 it will be roughly importing for 230 million. It will be at 6% imports. I think pre covid it was 3% imports. Then they built ghost towns and highspeed rails to ghosts towns.

Yes highspeed rail construction which is unregulated tears up arable land. I know. Surprising.

>France

Are we? It seems all we have is the legacy of de Gaulle. Our last presidents were all neoliberalist absolutists like everywhere else in the EU.

That's what China claimed in 2020 but they keep buying more. Two years ago they were "stockpiling for a cutoff", last year it was wumao claiming that Canada and the US were fucking our economy by exporting coal instead of us and now we're exporting more coal than ever with no signs of it slowing down. I guess the cope is this year that "it doesn't matter" or "it's like europe". Guarantee we will be here in 2023 with your next cope.

>2017
that's 5 years ago. Got any recent data?

Your map isn't really accurate to show food security. Calorie import/export doesn't cover the bases as you can't consume raw sugar to live. The UN already has a map for this.

Attached: brave_9wNJT8fu1Y.jpg (1087x827, 435.82K)

Are you suggesting the Chinese are coalburners?

Attached: BLACK.jpg (500x375, 73.56K)