What the fuck is this shit

Why did you boomers tell me to watch this? 99% of the movie is shots of planes flying with very little plot

Attached: movieposter_en.jpg (279x402, 28.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZF1LXL6OOsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boomers had to watch this and imagine they were fighter jet fags because they didn't have video games

Bait. If anything, there wasn’t enough enough and too much romance and homo shit

>planes...

Attached: 1563636743576.jpg (640x694, 268.21K)

If it weren't for Top Gun, Ace Combat wouldn't be what it is now.

>99% of the movie is shots of planes flying with very little plot
Really? I was sure 99% of the shots would be hippos roaming around the African savannas. I guess the title and the plot of the previous movie weren't clear enough

youtu.be/ZF1LXL6OOsM

Attached: 1654190065407.jpg (715x799, 205.79K)

this is what our dads were watching in the prime of their lives out there pretending they were tom, trying to find our moms to bang. Its high-T american boomer kino

It's pride month OP, I'm sure there are lots of things for you to watch right now.

>you mean all you want is to watch a movie of planes flying around doing cool shit?
>yes

should i ask my dad if this is true? fucking kek i wouldnt even know how to pose the question

It's not that good compared to Maverick. It's only interesting for its parody tier dialog and intense homoeroticism

Its definitely true. This is my dads favorite movie. Every dude was dreaming about being tom

>AFTER CHASING SUNSETS,IM GOING TO DOWN TO PLAY WITH THE BOYS

bruv this film is the most HOMO EROTIC PRIDE MONTH shit i ever seen
did boomers actually liked this gay shit?
do we need a sequel of this gay shit?

How is this a bad thing?

there are long gaps of dialogue heavy noplanes sections, there is the first encounter to start things off, then a large gap, then there's the training and a main character death, then a large gap, and then the final encounter. next time, turn your cell phone off or at least put it in another room.

"hey dad some guy said in the past all guys were watching top gun pretending they were tom because it was such a cool movie, is this true or is this guy being a retard?"

this is the best ive got i might bug him later

Incredibly based gay movie

>Bodies working overtime
>It's man against man
>And all that ever matters is, baby
>Who's ahead in the game
>Funny but it's always the same
>Playing, playing with the boys
>Staying, playing with the boys
>After chasing sunsets
>One of life's simple joys
>Is playing with the boys

being a masculine gay guy is probably less painful than dealing with the constant stress of women desu.

I've watched it today as well, I love heckin planerinos but still think it was subpar, I mean they have used the same missile launch clip at least ten times.

Attached: Top.Gun.1986.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264-ESiR.mkv_snapshot_00.41.36_[2022.06.03_16.40.00].jpg (1280x536, 102.92K)

>he doesn't want butts

Attached: Top.Gun.1986.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264-ESiR.mkv_snapshot_00.35.01_[2022.06.03_16.28.44].jpg (1920x1080, 230.92K)

I watched this after years of hearing how it's the greatest "coolest" movie ever made, and it was just a homosexual romantic drama that happened to be between 2 fighter pilots.
I hope the new one focuses more on the actual planes.