20 minutes into this im so bored

20 minutes into this im so bored

Attached: 1654274166311.jpg (674x1000, 94.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3zBotcenHb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

average nolan hater: can't even hold their attention for a movie for a mere 20 minutes

movie make brain hurt

no i liked batman
movie make brain want to sleep

Cleanse and train your mind zoomer

I had more fun reading this than watching the movie

Attached: tenet_explanation.jpg (3203x2574, 1.95M)

I can't think of a better brainlet filter than Tenet.

nah im not finishing this shit its so bad bruh

I like Nolan films but this was a dud. Really bad.

It's about the backwards man.

Attached: 1648136493899.jpg (1078x1370, 149.18K)

It gets even worse.

Unironically a genius movie when you understand the concept of inversion and realize how everything connects (it takes more than one viewing). Not a unique story tho, and the protagonist is meh, but I don't think anyone but Nolan could have made this kino movie. Truly a visionary.

youtube.com/watch?v=3zBotcenHb4

Attached: Tenet-Timeline-1-1-1536x881.jpg (1536x881, 237.06K)

I think multiple viewings are the key to Tenant. If you can stay interested that long. The concepts do take a bit of study to make the story work.

Boring marriage drama makes brain sleep.

i bet it does im done watching it tho i cant do it

It's getting many things wrong on purpose for the sake of disparaging the plot.

Like what?

I didn't find it particularly complicated. Once they properly reveal Inversion after the highway sequence everything slides into place and other events are explained. The major twist that Protagonist created TENET and that Neil was handpicked to go back and guide him in order to create a closed loop.

>wife doesn't rip Sator off, she has a fling with the art dealer who takes advantage of her
>wife invites protagonist to dinner because he knows about the art dealer who was instrumental in her black mail (which she wants out of)
>glass is not installed with bullet holes in it, you can see the moment the bullet holes are made in the film (yes, science fiction thing is indeed impossible)
>Neil at the opera doesn't have a gaping hole in his head, the combat in Siberia is taking place at the same time as the opera siege, the Neil at the end is definitely going off to die in the tunnel, and the one at the opera is one of any other number of inversions between when he first met protagonist (in the future) and when he dies
>protagonist doesn't promise to get the drawing a second time, and it isn't mentioned again because they're launched into a time travelling struggle the next time they meet
>indian woman does not intercept wife's phone message, she can track her by ordinary means, the phone is explicitly for protagonist to track her down when she feels something suspicious is happening, this might even be the only time she used it
I've only skimmed it so far and every other line twists information to alter character and plot motivation for the worse.

I love how most movies wonder if Time Travel is deterministic or Many Worlds

And Tenet says it's deterministic, but there's equal freedom of choice in both direction.

You know what makes this movie great? The characters explaining everything all the time, it's fantastic, my favorite scene is when the grandfather paradox is explained by a very tired Robert Pattinson. Peak kino, must watch 10/10