Why is the suicide rate so high here?

Why is the suicide rate so high here?

Attached: 220px-Flag_of_Lithuania_(1918–1940).svg.png (220x147, 225)

they realize the superiority of latvia

Slav-es are sad not to be part of the USSR anymore.

alcoholism, poverty in rural areas

>The observed suicide disadvantage of rural males may also be related to the notable sex ratio imbalance, which has been especially pronounced at younger working ages. According to the data for 2017, the female-to-male ratio at ages 15–39 was only 0.83 in rural areas, whereas the corresponding figure for urban areas was 1.02 (Statistics Lithuania, 2020). This imbalance, together with other disadvantages such as lower incomes, may have made it especially difficult for rural men to form partnerships. This disadvantage appears to be particularly pronounced at ages 35 or older, with urban males in this age group having age-specific marriage rates that were 18–100% higher than those of rural males in 2011–2017 (Statistics Lithuania, 2020). A similar disadvantage for rural males in Lithuania was reported in a study on the probabilities of remarrying for divorced and separated individuals (Maslauskaitė & Baublytė, 2018).

Major suffering going on there you cannot suffer if you're not Lithuanian.

They are woke, in a good sense of this word.

So they kill themselves because they can't get pussy?

Yes. All the women go to ingerlund, australia and USA to get fucked by rich chads.

I guess reading comprehension is too hard for anglo golems.

Nah baltic women are easy for baltic men
>t. has baltic friends

I'm a 28 yo KHHHV though

Honorary slavs

Baltic women literally give free sex, what the FUCK could you possibly be doing

I wish I could send you 100$ to buy some pussy lithbro

if you miss two free throws in a row you are required by law to off yourself in lithuania

Me but 25.
Alcoholism. Started drinking heavily the last two years because it is impossible to find frens after school, everyone is a stingy and uncaring no matter how you approach them. sitting alone in bar because I can't get alcohol after 15:00 so I will slam 3 more beers and go home. The only cope that helps me.

They realized joining the EU was a mistake but there's no way out so they just kill themselves

Real flags have higher saturation

i wish i was latvian
comfy co name country with high incomes

This guy gets it, mostly. It's hard to find likeminded people as you mature, your interests change and your old circle of acquaintances slowly dissolves. This part is no different from other places in the world, but add natural melancholy of lithuanian character and you'll be staring at a noose in no time.

They wewuz so much they kill themselves.

I haven't even played basketball since school because i dont have anyone to play with

Attached: 1657917627686.png (646x1284, 301.92K)

Hopeless, impoverished poorfags whose men are worthless, violent alcoholics and whose women go to other countries to be prostitutes or dig gold.
So the post-USSR standard.