Dr. Damage Control

newsweek.com/i-testified-heard-vs-depp-backlash-horrific-1711386?amp=1

Looks like David Spiegel (aka Mr. Meth Mouth) figured out that his oopsie on the stand has real world repercussions.
>I didn't really wanna do it in the first place
>Wife told him "it's pretty bad"
>Wahhh it's all Johnny's fans' fault
>30 yrs of practice?!
>Lol I am a real professional pls keep seeing me
>keep the eldest daughter home w/ PITBULL

Fuck me, this op. ed. has everything kek. Guy has no one to blame but his own hubris . . . and maybe Amber too.

Attached: 16533192595771.jpg (1320x743, 103.7K)

The guy is a tremendous piece of shit. He's crying about mean comments on youtube videos when he went out of his way to try to ruin an innocent man's life that he never even interacted with. He needs to have his license revoked.

Attached: 1653775638301.webm (580x500, 261.27K)

Imagine paying attention to this event at all. Holy shit you’re an idling faggot.

you're on a tv and film board. 100% guarantee the threads and topics you pay attention to here are just as shit and worthless, you fag

go ahead, name the Any Forums topics that YOU pay attention to

I know you are just trying to fit in, but you are NOT cool for being a socially unaware nerd. A complete disinterest towards current topics and news doesn't make you interesting or edgy, it just makes you look like someone who has no friends and no social life whatsoever.

Wow, bro! You're so cool and above it all! Wish we could all be just like you! foh
Saw it on a news feed + shit reads like a laugh riot = this post, simple as

I feel bad for him. He wasn't outright malicious but he was a fool and a weirdo.

>JUST WATCH SOIBOY CAPESHIT WHILE LEFTISTS TAKE OVER THE ENTIRE WORLD
>DONT PAY ATTENTION WHEN FINALLY SOMEONE FIGHTS BACK

I think we can all agree that the fields of Psychology and Psychiatry don't have enough oversight to make sure they are legit and not behaving like retards. I'm a Biomedical Scientist and if I make mistakes at my job or don't document everything properly I risk going to jail.

Attached: sfrog.jpg (244x207, 10.08K)

>Largest event in recent memory with regards to one of the most famous actors of our time.
Yeah I wonder why people on a Any Forums board are interested in this case of all things, IT'S A MYSTERY!

I agree 100%. When Tom Cruise started bashing Psychology I couldn't help but agree with him. Not to mention Psychiatry has trends. Like the hysteria trend, the ADD trend, now the transgender trend. Doesn't seem like a proper science to me.

just dont release the RAGE virus bro haha

>I have a Pitbull. I love my dog, she's a great dog, but she's still a Pitbull at heart. This was probably the first time I ever thought in my life: Thank god I have a Pitbull. Am I glad that my Pitbull is there with my daughter? Yes I am.

Attached: c31.png (600x630, 423.39K)

I'm not saying they need to go or anything. They just need more oversight. It seems like they can just do whatever they want in their jobs and half ass everything and get paid a load of money to do almost no actual work.

I didnt even watch one second of this and no one I know did either

>Yeah I wonder why people on a Any Forums board are interested in this case of all things, IT'S A MYSTERY!
they will soon delete this thread to make room for another disney thread, really makes you think

t. npc

cool story faggot, you missed out on the funniest and most interesting trial in 20 years

Attached: 1651687805726.png (301x343, 116.66K)

This man was obviously given a fat paycheck by amber and was totally out of his element

He repeatedly got argumentative with Depp's lawyers for literally no reason. His shenanigans and stalling became more and more blatant until the point where he literally just didn't speak for half a minute after being asked a question, just glaring at the lawyer, until he turned to the judge and asked if he had to answer it to which she obviously said yes. I'm shocked they didn't try to label him a hostile witness

When Dr. Schizo is testifying.

Attached: camlafs.webm (270x346, 1.7M)

Fpbp. He's a turd and needs to be seriously investigated.

Do I believe they're bogus? No. Do I believe they're taken too seriously? Yeah, it should be a secondary advisory type of science that's held to a lesser standard of importance than real tangible defineable things.

How greedy are these people? Like his job already pays a load of money

Lol Can you imagine his patients? Wouldn't be surprised if his practice dries right the fuck up after this. Who's gonna see a psychiatrist who gleans behavioral cues from an actor's onscreen performances? Or one who cannot further defend those assertions? The dude just basically showed that he's been skating by all these years as a fraud--that's gotta feel pretty heavy when it comes crashing down on you. In the article, he describes it as an "emotional concussion" and ponders, 'Will the media circus around this trial make me look more, or less like a serious academic?'
Newsflash, dude: You don't look like a serious academic whatsoever.
Any Forums pls go

guys, count how many times a paragraph starts with "I" in that article

Attached: 111178a896bc36d61f964051677987c0a0a7b2e1c64f5dd920067f02b578ebec.png (250x238, 79.49K)

> Any Forums board tranny jannys delete threads about the case for weeks, even banning anons who post inside.
>It comes to light that Disney owns part of Any Forums, the same company that cut ties with JDepp
Hmmm no, I'm not seeing a connection here just a coincidence.

>The guy is a tremendous piece of shit.
hes probably ruined dozens or hundreds of lives in his career
many such cases in psychology/psychiatry

Attached: 1653323430920.webm (580x500, 94.65K)

/reddit/ pls go

I'm serious about the oversight. I literally left the door open on a cold storage room for too long and it got decalibrated and had to meet with an fda auditor to explain how that happened and fill out a bunch of paperwork.

>the subtle facial change to express even more confusion before leaning forward to get a closer look at the doctor's mini breakdown
>Ben about to whisper to Depp before Doc speaks again make him whip his head from Depp to the stand
KINO

Attached: 1653842371697.png (100x114, 19.4K)

>Hmmm no, I'm not seeing a connection here just a coincidence.

Attached: 1653323093285.webm (580x500, 655.38K)

kek love seeing fags like you getting btfo

They were all so fucking confused.

Attached: laughs2.webm (500x298, 2M)

They had law and crime channel on at a restaurant i went to.

>KINO
many such cases

Attached: isnt brando dead.jpg (1825x778, 418.11K)

why Johnny so wide?

Keep in mind TC's brain is fried by Scientology. Great actor, but not a role model to follow by any means. Proper oversight is certainly a step in the right direction, case in point being Dr. Spiegel here.

Beginnings of NPD perhaps, hmm? Sounds like this guy should see . . . a psychiatrist. Lmao

>shows up to trial drunk/stoned/pilled out of his mind
>after ever 15 minute break becomes a zombie for "some reason"
>sits there doodling for 6 weeks
>wins 8 million dollars and america's heart
HOW DOES HE DO IT?

Attached: 1653323580315.png (2854x1416, 3.38M)

Chudber btfo by a REAL actor.

Who should play him in the inevitable adaptation of the trial?

His only mistake was being too high IQ.

>Camille will never smile and laugh with you in an agreeing manner

Attached: intro-1633484025.jpg (780x438, 47.81K)

Oversight is a must, this guy is the kind of psych that does a lot of harm to people who actually need help. In my area a psychiatrist didn't get canned until there was a string of suicides related to his patients.

>I'm shocked they didn't try to label him a hostile witness
It was far better to just let him keep talking

>maybe you should check the goldwater rule chud ;)
>well, I did, and you didn't follow it, so you're a fraud
>AAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU SEE IT'S JUST A GUIDELINE I DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW IT

Attached: 948273789394823.png (281x251, 63.58K)

>I would have liked Mr. Depp to get ahead of this and to have said, "Listen, I understand you are upset, but there are ways to express how to be upset." The fact that he hasn't probably says potential volumes about him.
Still chatting shit about a man he doesn't know and making sweeping conclusions and he wonders why Depp hasn't gone out of his way to calm people down on his behalf. Fucking faggot.

Attached: 1653321920110.jpg (1289x770, 84.38K)

I smell another defamation lawsuit brewing

lmao utterly btfo

My male psychologist unironically honestly told me to accept the sexual advances of my married 34 year old manager who keeps flirting with me. I told him thats not right because shes married and he just said "who cares" and laughed. I think I need to change to a different one.

Attached: 1640221508393.jpg (1000x871, 46.2K)

Attached: camille spiegel.webm (296x380, 299.3K)

just do like i do and get your therapy through Any Forums shitposting and save some money
only reason to go to therapy is if its a hot milfy melphie

>shitbull owner
every. time.

Attached: fc9od53l7cf71-1855065128.jpg (640x792, 102.65K)

based

I'm not even joking. He said I'll regret it in a few years if I dont accept her advances. He feels unprofessional.

>what is this "Any Forums?"

He's basically telling you you're a fucking loser who'll never get pussy if you don't take this chance. Just change your shrink.