/tpg/ – Twin Peaks General

youtube.com/watch?v=auNbsIwAhCM

Attached: 1308201.jpg (900x507, 56.83K)

How is he so effortlessly stylish?

THE RETURN ISN'T CANON

Claiming my girl

Attached: sheryl lee.jpg (864x1298, 101.51K)

if YOUUUUUUUUUU can believe it

It's friday my dudes!

IT'S
A
FRIDAY
ONCE
AGAIN

FUCK JANNIE EDITION

today i was thinking about BO DIDDLEY
and his song BO DIDDLEY

based

ON YOUR FUCKING PHONE

Attached: lynched.webm (582x328, 583.14K)

kek
love this old fart

(All night)

what year is it

Attached: pep.jpg (840x717, 185.77K)

Attached: youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugotlynched.webm (638x575, 2.04M)

a cloudy morning
very still right now
63 degrees fahrenheit
around 17 celsius

>it's a John Justice Wheeler with his wig glued on smiling at bloated Audrey episode
The square jawed Evelyn and her inbred brother were at least interesting to look at

I love how Chris Isaak just totally disappeared from the series when Kyle McLachlan agreed to return for FWWM

Why wasn't he in the Return? At least in the red room for few moments like Ray Wise.

They couldn't find a good way to include his character in the story.

I find this hard to believe, because they put everyone and their uncles in the Return.
His omission is almost a story point in and of itself.

It makes more sense than the rest of the show

O
N
C
E

A
G
A
I
N

probably. he's barely mentioned again in FWWM and having him return would spoil the mystery

dude's over 75 and has a way better hairline and hair volume than many many guys a third his age

How's Annie?

I feel personally attacked

Special Agent Tammy Preston later found Desmond's name on a deleted list she found on a computer in the Philadelphia FBI offices, and made note of his name popping up a few times in the Archivist's files.[4]

I read recently that his role was written for Cooper but Kyle was initially reluctant to do FWWM. Then he finally agreed and they literally made Chet Desmond/ Chris Isaak disappear, as if he was a figment of Coop’s imagination when he woke up from his daydream.