ITT: Movies that would break her permanently

Attached: maxresdefault (32).jpg (1280x720, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/PopcornInBed/videos
instagram.com/popcorninbed/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Threads
A Serbian Film
Kids
Eraserhead

Salo
Vase de Noces
Norm of the North
Story of the Eye
Dunston checks in

i'd like this graceful midwest bitch getting her holes stretched to be honest

share links or stop making these retarded threads

youtube.com/c/PopcornInBed/videos
instagram.com/popcorninbed/

she barely made it through full metal jacket and that movies pretty tame so it probably wouldn't be hard

- Irreversible
- Martyrs
- Come and See

She would be admitted to a psych ward after watching these films.

Irreversible
The Human Centipede

blue velvet

I have literally never watched a youtuber and never will

Feel sorry for her husband because we all know he is NOT hitting that on a regular basis...why do men put themselves in such positions?...serious.

Jesus christ you people are so fucking pathetic. How can you not tell it's all an act? She's literally setting up a camera on her face and fake emoting being that she's making thousands of dollars doing it. You can't possibly believe this sort of circumstance is conducive to anything genuine.

American Guinea pig, Guinea pig flower of flesh and blood. Her mind will shatter

I'll admit, I watch the occasional reaction video

Attached: manipulator.jpg (316x308, 23.22K)

visitor q

She is the only one that definitely genuinely cried for LOTR, so she's based

>reaction videos
Why? You could just watch the film yourself. I don't understand the appeal at all.
Aren't they taking the work of others and begging for payment for it? Seems very, very wrong to me.
I mean, what's the point in making anything if some stranger can come along, put their name on it, get paid for simply watching what you've made, and continue without repercussion while advertising themselves?
>Like, comment and subscribe, hit me up on Patreon, follow my Instagram etc etc
Seems very wrong to me.
Worst of all, they have the gall to call this "content," when it's not theirs.

um she just reacted to full metal jacket and was teary-eyed the entire time

Simps use them as gf simulators, it has nothing to do with movies other than they wish they had someone to watch one with

Megan Is Missing

She had a really tough time with Full Metal Jacket, so you wouldn't have to push the boat out too far