Watched this couple weeks ago. Liked it a lot. Especially because of Daniel Day-Lewis. Any similar movies I would like?

Watched this couple weeks ago. Liked it a lot. Especially because of Daniel Day-Lewis. Any similar movies I would like?

Attached: There-Will-Be-Blood.jpg (900x1060, 261.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnovies.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lincoln

gnovies.com/

did you most like the milkshake bit?

The Master
The Godfather I & II
Taxi Driver
Naked
Bad Lieutenant
American Psycho
Aguirre, the Wrath of God

Boring pro-capitalism trash. Basically and Ayn Rand movie

the master
>Especially because of Daniel Day-Lewis.
phantom thread

It was funny. That heretic guy died rather easily.

Movies about nothing?

I'm anti-Capitalist to the core. I don't think it was even that pro-Capitalist. I liked the main character and the aesthetic of the time period. It wasn't a perfect movie but considering the fact that 99% of movies are absolute garbage it was good.

Don't mind him. There's always retards in TWBB threads who think they're being clever trying simplify the film to just being about how bad/good capitalism is. Their minds can't interpret any piece of art without making it political. I'm assuming they're spics.

Thanks

Gangs of New York

threads like these should die with the advent lf gnovies

It's a critique of the mutt self-made man capitalist myth. How the fuck did you come to the conclusion it's a pro capitalist movie?

Nigger wtf, spics are the least politicals individuals ever. Or maybe you are talking about the chicanos, yes they are cancer.
t .spic

I tried the site. Most of what it recommended was pure garbage.

I was talking about the spics on Any Forums who feel the need to virtue signal on behalf of other right wingers. I find it annoying and no I'm not a lefty.

All Americans are obnoxiously politicized. They link everything to one of their two nigger parties.

Retard

Morbius sounds your speed. It's very good, though Leto's performance is slightly better than Day-Lewis's.