Sugar is making us obes-

Sugar is making us obes-

Attached: guyenet_sugar.png (1350x875, 299.55K)

now lets see the vegetable oil graph

85g of sugar is still too much

Stop it, you niggers. There's no one magic food that makes you fat. It's calories in vs calories out. That's it.

Just got replaced with "sugar substitutes" that are just as bad

No faggot if it's not a single issue then I can't rage against it online and postpone accomplishing anything with my life

>what is corn syrup?

They have literally no calories, so no.

looks like we just reached the limit of how much suger can the body process in 1998 lmao

>still does not realize that the things you eat affect the calories out too
NGMI

Attached: carbfags btfo.jpg (1284x1815, 299.29K)

Yeah bro people constantly drinking 20oz soft drinks with 100g of sugar totally didn't make us fat

im convinced artificial sweeteners fuck up the endocrine system to the point you end up overeating to compensate
my mom drinks like 10 diet cokes a day and weighs 200 pounds

Artificial sweeteners still trigger an insulin response and absofuckinglutely contribute to insulin resistance.

No it isn't, that is retarded. Eating 12 big macs is what is making you fat
also why the fuck is this on Any Forums i dont care about this topic it isn't television

Visceral fat is worse than surface level fat, stay away from soda.

>so no.
retard

Lol ok bud. Have fun with your meme diets. Meanwhile, I lost 40 lbs in 2 months on CICO.

Imagine trusting a man in a bowtie.

try to be satiated off gas station foods that are scientifically engineered to be addictive but not satisfying. high cal, low fiber, low nutrients, but cheap. THATS why we have a problem. yes, its calories, but its more complicated than that.

I cut down on sugar immensely and dropped 80lbs since October, but yeah tell me again how sugar doesn't make us fat

Except they don't, according to actual studies.

does not change the fact that you're retarded. just a skinnier retard.

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH Any Forums???

Attached: 1643437659081.jpg (829x1024, 128.42K)

I see no correlation.

Attached: Adapted-from-Bray-GA-Nielsen-SJ-Popkin-BM-Consumption-of-high-fructose-corn-syrup-in.jpg (406x250, 35.04K)

TV made in america
america fat
therefore tv = fat

post proofs.

Europe is fat now too, where's their TV?

its also combined with video games/phones/tablet/sitting on ass 24/7. you can reduce calories and sugar, but if the most exercise you get is jerking it to hentai and walking to get another soda and bag of chips, you got issues. 'sugar free' shit also fucks your body. teaches your body to ignore sugars and not break them down and other shit. so all that "diet" sugar is fucking pure cancer.

Kek

>There's no one magic food that makes you fat. It's calories in vs calories out. That's it.
/thread

why the fuck are people eating so much sugar? even the 1980s levels are fucking unhealthy

>calories out
There is no "calories out". Well, almost none. Shit and sweat isn't highly caloric.

Captcha: NSDAP

Attached: nsdap.png (361x366, 14.88K)

Look everyone, we got a literal retard in the thread!

it was by design, they pushed this cereal on suburban families that was made out of 1 part corn and 2 parts sugar and called it "part of a balanced breakfast" then in the 90s they had to change it to "part of a complete breakfast" and now they have to admit its "part of a good breakfast" whatever that means