What the fuck is the matter with these people?

>What the fuck is the matter with these people?
>Well, Derek, until fairly recently, the African-American community was actively prevented from pursuing the American dream due to intensely racist laws and customs, causing a parallel society to develop where the authorities are mistrusted, hated, and feared in black neighbourhoods. Your dad may not have done anything wrong personally, but he was just a part of the greater cycle of violence between black and white America.

Attached: DxyzBNNUcAYLViM.jpg (906x704, 72.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vU9mI4fkiDo
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm6Qw3ou0kg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigger sneed

Attached: 1616548389534.jpg (828x574, 64.16K)

>its dey cultcha

Isn't his father a firefighter? How is a firefighter an "authority" on anything other than firefighting?

Fuck niggers

Bottom text

kys immediately

WHERE
IS
THE
JOKE

If a white person acted the same way an average black person acts on any given day they would be committed to the mental asylum. Let that sink in.

What about niggers in literally every other time and place? How come it's the same behavior regardless of outside circumstances?

Also, at are they (the Shabbos) so thirsty for White blood that they'll habitually blame a murder on the White victim?

It must be nice to be black. You can do something as repugnant as shoot at firefighters and your actions will always be excused.

Why don't we let black people secede instead of trying to force them into white society?

>t. has never lived in any major east coast city

so if that's true why aren't Chinese-Americans committing more crime?

AYYO MUH REDLINING AN SHEEEIT
seriously it’s just banks not wanting to give mortgages to people unlikely to pay them

We did. Liberia. It didn't work out.

Attached: Flag_of_Liberia.svg.png (1200x632, 4.31K)

>half a century ago
>fairly recently

>oh okay so back then laws were racist and kep the black man down
>let's give them equal opportunity
>no more racist laws
>sorry but that's not enough you should be racist towards white people now
>excuse me?
>yes for every 3 white people you hire, you need to turn away one white person and hire a black person instead
>uhh
>also put black people in every movie and show no matter the context, make King Arthur black or Zeus black for example
>I'm assuming we can't put white people in African history/fantasy?
>you fucking racist how dare you even ask that that's important history and culture

>it didn't work out

What the fuck are you on? Liberia was the wealthiest independent country in Africa until a native Liberian got elected president and glowniggers backed the African-American Liberian president instead, starting the civil war.

Attached: fda.jpg (591x876, 89.39K)

>asks what I mean
>explains exactly what I mean
Thanks, I guess

>American niggers go over and institute slavery on the African niggers just like back home
>Ends up becoming a glorified Bridgestone subsidiary
Sounds like it worked out just as intended

>I'm assuming we can't put white people in African history/fantasy?
I thought Africans had no history?

>tfw we'll never get zulu but all the tribals are white
why even live

>let
The government just picked it's nose during CHAZ.
But really the system only values Blacks as a weapon against Whites, it's not like dem programs are designed to fix anything

we literally interned Japanese-Americans and they all turned out fine

LOL, no. In the 60s and 70s black folks were an integrated part of American society and had embraced Christian and conservative family values even more than white people. Their population was set to out grow white people long before now. Then rap and modern black culture were invented and Planned Parenthood moved into the 'hood and the babies who weren't aborted embraced welfare and developed an unearned sense of entitlement in a country based around individual excellence and merit.

Personally, I don't blame the niggers. I blame the American government for not making the migration to Liberia mandatory back in 1820. As well as the Europeans for bringing them and the concept of slavery here in the first place, stunting the south's progress into industrialization and buttfucking the economy for decades and saddling us with an eternal victim class forever enabled by bleeding heart liberal faggots.

Well I'm just saying it was successful the same way Rhodesia and South Africa were until the native (or in SA's case, non-native) population took over and couldn't into democracy. It wasn't black people's fault in the same way it wasn't the afrikaans' fault their nation state failed

>IT'S RACISM'S FAULT!!!!

Attached: Somalia.jpg (1024x581, 106.86K)

According to retarded millenial incel hapa's it was basically genocide

Attached: mmp.jpg (1744x889, 267.01K)

>intern established, successful asian immigrant group
>release them without a fuss
>compensate them years later
vs.
>drag africans across the ocean
>brutalize, rape, enslave, and slaughter them
>annihilate their culture
>fight a long bloody war to keep them enslaved
>tell them to fuck off and stay away from white society after they are begrudgingly set free
>wonder why they are so dysfunctional today

All I see are doctors, scientists and engineers

>black culture

>Well, Ingvar, until fairly recently, the African-Swedish community was actively prevented from pursuing the Swedish dream due to intensely racist laws and customs, causing a parallel society to develop where the authorities are mistrusted, hated, and feared in black neighbourhoods. Your dad may not have done anything wrong personally, but he was just a part of the greater cycle of violence between black and white Sweden.

"Until fairly recently...prevented from pursuing"
Niggers have been provided an education and access to information that rivals any civilization up to this point in human history.

Reality rejects your claim. black americans had opportunity like few white folk had ever seen. You grew prosperous in your enclaves and had somewhat stable (if violent) neighborhoods. Integration caused you to compete with everyone else, and you lost (hey white's have lost to jews, so don't say we've got it made).

You are stone age people living above the first world standard of living, in a society that you could never conceive of, nor maintain when given.

You should be on your fucking knees ever day, thanking White folk your nigger ancestors were brought to America. your cousins remained slaves in A) Africa - imagine that place 300 years ago B) Middle east - they just cut their balls off and worked them to death because they were so cheap.

We just want some fucking peace and quiet, and yet this seems to be a task too far out of your reach.

I'm sorry what was the question?

American History X is a really good movie in that it very easily manipulates the audience into siding and agreeing with the racists to a certain degree. That scene of Derek after his father died is really powerful. It's hard not to sympathize with him.
youtube.com/watch?v=vU9mI4fkiDo
Probably the best scene though is where it's Derek and the neonazis versus the black guys on the basketball court. The scene gets you so wrapped up in the moment that it's hard to not find yourself rooting for the neonazis, especially after Derek gets fouled and heroically shrugs it off.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm6Qw3ou0kg
Really brilliant piece of cinema.

Attached: b03d948bf117b32ac5f00a1d41964da1.jpg (640x363, 34.34K)

Ahem no sweatie. You already had whitewashed shows for decades. It's only fair that white characters get miscast today.

Attached: john wayne genghis khan.jpg (633x270, 39.32K)

An African-American native Liberian?

In defense everyone on that film died of cancer.

You can’t be so new you don’t understand the top is a manifesto and the bottom is a copypasta.

The basketball scene is the stupidest thing in the movie, like some kind of fucking kids movie plot about the school district needing to win the comp so the local swimming pool doesn't get closed down

Somalians are more genetically similar to the Afroasiatic groups of the southern Gulf, southern Egypt, and the rest of the Horn of Africa. Barely any of the blacks you infer to have "DNA" that causes complex ethno-religious civil war conflicts actually have East African heritage (despite what Facebook Hoteps will have you believe). Most American blacks come from a small range of areas in Western Africa, including Angola which is a bit outside that range to the south. If you were to go full eugenics retard, at least make the claim that the slaves that the African tribes could've been troublemakers, violent, or otherwise criminals.

Attached: Percent_of_the_population_with_Somali_ancestry_by_state.svg.png (2880x1424, 484.37K)

>black americans had opportunity like few white folk had ever seen
>he doesn't know about Jim Crow
>We just want some fucking peace and quiet, and yet this seems to be a task too far out of your reach.
This isn't the 30s anymore. If you think you can intimidate African Americans into silence, you're dead wrong

yeah why didn't they just cast a popular Asian-American actor in 1959

>as well as the Europeans bringing them
that’s a weird way to spell ‘jews’

>African tribes
*typo, add "sold off" after this