New louis ckino

>new louis ckino
>it looks like total shit
>bad acting
>visually looks like an amateur YouTube video
it's so over bros...

youtu.be/_XiKCHS3Z_U

Attached: Screenshot_20220603-104106.png (1080x753, 804.85K)

eh, doesn't look that bad. looks kind of endearing, and it's set in the northeast.
louis however cannot act at all and needs to stop. he just plays himself.

He hasn't produced anything good since he stopped his FX show. If he owns the rights, he should revive it.

It's probably a small role. It looks like the majority of the flick is out with the family. I'd guess Louie is only in a couple of scenes.

He doesn't have the rights and FX of course dropped all ties to him. I think he's running out of money or something because it looks amateur like he didn't have the crew or the equipment to do a feature. Louie was much much better looking and that was 10 years ago.

Don't masturbate in front of strangers folks

Very few directors can call their films a "picture" and not sound like a pretentious douche and Louis is not one of them.

i really don't like joe list. also this looks like straight-to-streaming service tier

>not even listed on IMDb

He asked permission and they said yes

oh joe, that looks terrible hahaha

Apparently at least once he was on the phone with some girl working for him and he started jacking off without asking. Imagine talking to your boss about creative stuff you're both working on and then hearing him cooming. Very shameful lol

I'll know Louis is officially a failure when he does Rogan, just like Chappelle

Chappelle is bigger than ever tho. Plus both sides hate him so you know he's doing something right

louis and norm hate rogan & friends

He's not he's hyping him self up a lot to make a nut to retire with. His last few specials we're just pandering bullshit to the anti woke crowd. Gervais is doing the same thing all these old guys are tapping out. Rogan too I bet

Yeah I thought Chappelle did too but he flipped and went full Rogan

rogan opened for chappelle on his recent tour

Is Chapelle really that big anymore? I feel like the only reason he's getting any attention at all is because trans people are protesting and giving him grief constantly.

yes doesn't always mean yes chud

Joe was on Chappelle's Show

Well, Bobby and Nick are in it, so I might have to watch it.