My wife and I will take the girl, send the boy to that desert shithole or something idk, lmao

>my wife and I will take the girl, send the boy to that desert shithole or something idk, lmao

Attached: 34625E1C-EA84-4DE3-BA03-E7FFECF48DB6.jpg (907x1239, 226.4K)

Obi Wan is the one who said he would take him to the shithole to be with his family. Bail just wanted his wife to stop nagging him.

*blocks your path*

Attached: Dexter_and_saw_S1E8.png (670x426, 311.61K)

putting your only 2 eggs in one basket would be kind of risky, yes

Yeah wtf was this

Agreed, best put the boy on a desert shithole, it’s the only other option i’m pretty sure

so he was abusing her, right?

Best to put the children in entirely different places. That way it doesn't bring the Empire any closer to finding the other one if they manage to find one.

A very savage conqueror's mindset. Take the white womb for yourself and let the white male die on some shithole.

please stay in your containment thread

Agreed, and i’m fairly certain the only options were luxurious palace on Alderan and a desert shithole.

Iron sharpens iron

>be a royal
>literally have vast sums of credits and live in a guarded palace
>have an army of trained guards
>still loses Leia
> "Obi-Wan, go find my kid for me!"
What was his problem?

Is based Jimmy in the new show?

>What was his problem?
If he wasn't an idiot, we wouldn't have a story?

*hits pipe*

Reminder that there’s nothing in the OT about Anakin ever being from Tatooine. I don’t know why Lucas decided to put him there in TPM. He could’ve been from any planet. And it would have solved the plot hole question of “why did Vader never discover Luke, who’s literally living with his family on Tatooine.”

no it actually makes sense
for one thing its so obvious that people probably wouldn't think that obiwan would be dumb enough to do it, also anakin hated tatooine and would have avoided going back unless there was evidence that luke was there, which there wasn't.

>This isn't about the boy

>Reminder that there’s nothing in the OT about Anakin ever being from Tatooine.
Aside from his family being on Tatooine. It doesn't take a leap of logic to think that if his brother lives on Tatooine that he probably lived there as well.

You're talking about the guy who got his whole planet blown up without even so much as sending a ship up there to negotiate