Why the fuck did they introduce this bitch? she has no acting skills, no charisma, shes just annoying

why the fuck did they introduce this bitch? she has no acting skills, no charisma, shes just annoying

didnt they already establish the black guy as some secret brainiac? why didnt they just have him be the one who hated isaac but also the only one who could save him, would have made so much more sense narratively than this nobody.

Attached: charlieburke.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

she's fucking seth. his dick>orville apparently

Seth's dick strikes again

She's literally fucking the star and producer of the show. Her talent is in bed.

i guess that answers the whole thing

Shoot?

>Burke
I seriously thought her name was Berg.

Based Seth becoming the second coming of Gene Roddenberry.

What good is being top dog if you can't get your dick wet because of it? Good for Seth getting laid. Good for that piece of ass getting a job. This is the way.

so he really is making star trek then, I mean why is angry about this ?

>why the fuck did they introduce this bitch? she has no acting skills, no charisma, shes just annoying
I thought he was correcting his mistake with Halston Sage. Its what it looked like from the trailer. This bitch is just a cunt, though. When she uttered that last line I just wanted everyone on the entire crew to die. It's like she's some kind of virus in character-form that infected the entire show with suck.

>why are there hot white women on my screen?
sorry, user.

>She's literally fucking the star and producer of the show.
>hot
It's a step down. There's a reason why they don't show this bitch from the neck down much. She has a shriveled-up sticc goblin body with a normal head attached. She's all face.

>didnt they already establish the black guy as some secret brainiac? why didnt they just have him be the one who hated isaac but also the only one who could save him, would have made so much more sense narratively than this nobody.

The black guy has been with The Orville the whole time and has seen Isaac do a lot of good including saving their asses on multiple occasions.

This new character was stationed on one of the ships that got destroyed by Kaylons. She only knows Isaac as the reason that the Kaylons came to kill humans in the first place.

>She has a shriveled-up sticc goblin body with a normal head attached

Palicki isn't any better. She has auschwitz legs. Go find a shot( I remember one from the mess hall) where they show her seated in profile and her thighs look like they are 4" thick. Her wonky bolt ons make her torso look reasonable but she's a scary skeleton.

This new bitch is Benjamin Sisko and Isaac is Picard.

Oh, you're right. You won't hear me defending Palicki's boy hips either.

They realised how badly they fucked up with Halston's replacement but don't want to redo the character.

As a result Seth grudgingly had to leave the barbershop and showtunes themed male-sauna and find a new Hollywood starlet to bed - like all the times before he ended up settling for one that kinda looks like a guy when he's fucking her from behind.

My only problem with the new security girl is that fucking hair. I think she's a better actress than Halston for sure. They need to give her some backstory though. Right now the audience knows fuck all about her except she's le strong alium lady.

it's hot girl arityhmetic, they had a hot girl security officer but then Seth fucked her so she had to go. They replaced her with another girl, but she wasn't as hot, so they needed another hot girl to even it up.

>that fucking hair
Maybe they only have enough budget for one ear.