Be careful Anons

Best not critique anything or I'll tell mammy Kathleen you did a racism!

Mmmmmmh Mammy Kathleen I wants it, i wants the goyslop from your blackened teats

Attached: 1633804331278.jpg (314x564, 23.31K)

Homewrecker.

What did he do?

Personally attacking the actress who didn't hire herself for the role didn't write her lines. Is literally just doing a job is so fucking schizo brained it's insane. Go harass the writers and tell them they're bad. Go be mad at the casting director why get mad at someone who just auditioned for a job and happened to get it.

You guys have brain damage

The seeth TLJ caused really killed their last brain cells

Is saying she can't act a racism?

Attached: 1615322632180.jpg (600x800, 78.26K)

please report back to your containment thread

She deserves it for using eubonics in star wars.

They pulled this shit with Episode 7 with the the Boyega controversy. Then again with 8 and the Kelly Tran controversy. It's a hired publicist at disney creating bot accounts to make fake mean tweets so they can cry about muh racism muh mysoginy we are da resistanze.
It's their bread and butter and now that their goyslop is worse than ever they're doubling down by having Ewan put his face out there.
Even talking about this is doing exactly what Disney wants you to do. Stop posting about goyslop and stop talking about goyslop. Its a fucking kids show for fucks sake

Attached: 1642999013819.jpg (945x945, 57.48K)

Define goyslop

Low quality kike programming. There is high quality kike programming with some merits but this aint it.

What did you fucking expect, he was married to a yenta for 23 years and spawned 4 kikes. Get out with this shabbos goyim piece of shit.

Attached: 1653067130586.jpg (1439x1436, 1.41M)

nigger

Anything made by modern Disney

>If you are not racist then bend the knee when you see our Strong Black Female character on screen

Attached: JUST Kenobi.jpg (336x375, 32.37K)

>Then again with 8 and the Kelly Tran controversy.
They had a journo from the access media to vandalize her Wookiepedia page a few minutes before dropping his article denouncing the horrible racist fans who edited the page.

I GET KNOCKED DOON
BUT I GET OOP AGAIN

Attached: scotland.jpg (480x360, 8.76K)

Gotta maintain the narrative at all cost, huh?

>goyslop goyslop goyslop goyslop goyslop goyslop
schizo moment

dont they feel a bit cruel hiring the ugliest black people possible and giving them the most unlikeable roles possible so they can be the fall guy when their terrible shows inevitably fail?

Attached: 3fab45d97a81ace828a8aa86637aec79.jpg (645x773, 42.24K)

Why does Leia has dialogues an angry 52 year old woman would write

gee idk

I hope it catches on. It's got a good ring to it, faggot.