/bcs/ general

Why didn't Lalo just wait for Howard to leave first? (edition)

Previous:

Attached: better-call-saul-split-finale.jpg (681x383, 157.31K)

Howard's death was totally unnecessary. Vince ran out of ideas to properly end his arch is my guess.

Because it’s reddit the show now
Or it’s a fever dream

>Why didn't Lalo just wait for Howard to leave first?
Because he had been on the run and living in a fucking sewer for weeks. You'd understand that this psycho didn't care much for some random's life.

But it attracts a lot of unwanted attention. It makes no sense for someone that is so patient and calculates things so perfectly to do this shit.

You guys literally copy and paste the same posts in every thread

Lalo thought he was killing some random guy, I bet the heat of killing a prominent attorney will come bite him in the ass before the end.

Howard mentioned exposing Jimmy and Kim for who they really were. Lalo didnt know what Howard was referencing. Lalo assumed it at least had something to do with him. Lalo didn’t want any loose end and shot him.

lalo was just helping out his best friend chicago sunroof

0 disregard
and yet the reddittranny speedwatchers here keep seething that it's sensationalism

Yeah sure Howard really looks like a random guy

hes some dude in a suit. yeah, he looks like a random guy.

Yeah, the content of the conversation was key for Lalo to kill him.

Stop being dishonest

Vince's not writing anymore, that's why S06 is a complete clusterfuck

He was the only one who didnt deserve it in the entire BCS/BB lore of dead characters.
Hi literally did nothing wrong.

Attached: better-call-saul-howard2.jpg (740x370, 41.73K)

Why isn't he writing the final season of his best show? Is he a retard?

First for Cutie 8

Attached: Domingo-Gallardo-Molina-Krazy-8-Better-Call-Saul-2332291.jpg (590x472, 30.02K)

>Is he a retard?

Attached: proxy-image.png (1022x1432, 1.14M)

>Guy in a suit, alcohol bottle in hand, late at night, at this sketchy, dishonest, con-man attorney's apartment

How more of a random guy do you expect him to be?

Attached: true-detective-rust-cohle.gif (498x278, 2.02M)

I got some troubles, but they won't last
I'm gonna lay right down and not touch grass
And pretty soon all my troubles will pass
'Cause I'm in coo-coo-coo, coo-coo-coo
Coo-coo, coo-coo, coo-coo Coomer Town

Attached: 0F61811F-ECC7-465E-857C-C854C51AF5E2.png (1044x1044, 1.17M)

Whose a bigger cunt Walter or Howard?

>Why didn't Lalo just wait for Howard to leave first?
Lore reason...because he a) wanted to communicate a message to Kim and Jimmy and b) didn't want random people knowing he was alive

Artistic/storytelling reason...to communicate to the audience Lalo's callousness and lack of regard for human life

>gus leaves gun in lab
>everyone thinks gus will shoot lalo once he finds the lab
>instead gus traps him there and either he dies of starvation or he’ll have to shoot himself in the head

Either way it will be an unworthy death but Gus and Mike are basically superheroes in this show anyway and are always one step ahead of everyone.

Attached: 1654248388073.jpg (502x500, 39.29K)

He doesn't plan on sticking around in the US for long. He wants to take out Gus and then return to Mexico, probably change his identity, etc. Killing some random this late in the game isn't a big deal.

you are not the guy, you are not capable of being the guy

>come back to bite him in the ass
Lalo's whole character is he never loses, never makes mistakes, and knows everything. So I doubt it.

>Gus and Mike are basically superheroes
>basically
Not my call

>a show about lawyers
>not a single one is jewish

what did they mean by this ?

Attached: rabbisol.png (925x856, 556.67K)

This. His decayed corpse will be encased in the concrete. In an epilogue scene we'll be shown a cross-section panning upwards to the lab following a fly emerging from a crack (cue the Walt/Jesse cameo).

He's obviously going to lose considering Gus is alive and well years after.

>In an epilogue scene we'll be shown a cross-section panning upwards to the lab following a fly emerging from a crack (cue the Walt/Jesse cameo).
oh no that's actually what they're going to do isn't it

He's getting a contrived gunshot to the head aka the Vince special.