Untitled

Attached: ce759af93e7b596aecc56bc58bc73eb3.jpg (720x540, 53.95K)

Being an adult is realizing Ross was the best friend

Chandler was the best friend by far you ignorant faggot

Chandler was a cuck and so are you

>bestfriend is an enabler
tell me how I know you're out of touch with reality?

ross was best friend but also made you feel bad about yourself
Schwimmer is also clearly the best actor of the bunch

You're still a child so its okay to think that way

Contraband

mfw I read the wikipedia about a movie so I can argue with anons on Any Forums about it

>toxic sense of humor that only makes sense in an imaginary world
>has sex with Joey's girlfriend

monica was the best friend, and kept the gang together

They all choose to live in New York. Every single one of them is human garbage. Saying one of them is the best friend is like saying this turd is the least turdy.

While we're on the subject: I hate that episode where Rachel, joey, and Phoebe think the other three are flexing on them with their money. First, Joey should be fucking loaded but he blows his money on sandwiches or something. Second, Rachel is rich for like 80% of the series, so fuck her too. The only one with a real gripe is Phoebe but nobody cares about her anyway. Fucking bums.

How did David Schwimmer suddenly become so funny? In the first 4 seasons he was easily the least funny friend but then in season 5 he just went up another level and stayed the most consistently funny character for the rest of the shows run

Attached: 1554861774494.png (479x270, 172.18K)

monica
>closest to ross
>closest to rachel
>closest to chandler

So they made an entire plotline around her getting a hairless cat just to find an excuse for marks on her arms? Not buying it chief.

monica bought a car, joey bought a hot wheel, rachel bought knifes to self harm

>joey bought a hot wheel
lel

he went from whiny guy to excentric guy

This show is so horribly unfunny. It's comfy enough where I got up to Season 4, but I don't think I laughed even once.

I always considered Joey to be the best friend

Proves you wrong.

Attached: Joey.jpg (401x571, 41.61K)