How the fuck was 1999 so perfect?

The Matrix and Magnolia and American Beauty and fucking South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut were out at the same year.
My theory is the anticipation for year 2000 made everyone ejaculate the best art.
Songs' year related youtu.be/ub747pprmJ8 youtu.be/OMaycNcPsHI youtu.be/Zf052uxFF58 youtu.be/VoOG7LEyUJ0

Attached: file.png (390x400, 246.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13EifDb4GYs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not clicking on your songs since your taste in music is most likely garbage
but the thread is correct
1999 is a strong contender for best movie year and a shoe-in for best of the last 40 years

they are called turn of the millenium movies and they are some of the worst movies ever shit out by the industry

youtube.com/watch?v=13EifDb4GYs
There was angst in entertainment yet hope and mellow in the general population.
People say 9/11 was the beginning of the end, but life was still pretty chill before the smartphone dropped.

Attached: 1649137487883.jpg (236x194, 9.99K)

His taste in music is pretty shit, but also representative of shitty 90s music. I think the 5 years between 97 and 02 were absolutely solid and has classic elements while taking film in a new direction.

That's not the music I was listening to back then, was into prog rock and prog metal that most year wouldn't get, but those pop songs are better than most pop songs.

The "shittiest" movie I listed, is South Park's first movie, and it's objectively an 12 out 10 movie today since not only the jokes are perfect but also the music is better than most "real" musicals ever conceived.

9/11 might be part of the same theory. It would probably have a lesser impact to the psychology of people, if it wasn't for "DUDE YEAR 2000 AND THE YEARS ARE AFTER IT ARE GOING TO BE PERFECT LIKE THOSE BEYOND 2000 DOCUMENTARIES FROM THE 80S BRUH".

>Anti white propaganda
>Trans propaganda
>Good
Lol

All of those are just shitty popcorn flicks for braindead masses. The real cinema died in the 70s.

It died in the 50s bruh

Attached: 12_Angry_Men_(1957_film_poster).jpg (1902x2907, 1.45M)

It makes you realise that everything is just a fucking non-stop fear campaign to keep people from preparing long-term and truly prospering.
>lookout America, it's the Cold War, the Russians are going to kill us!
>lookout America, it's AIDS, sex is going to kill us!
>lookout America, it's the Afghanistan war, the Taliban are going to kill us!
>lookout America, it's Y2K, the computers are going to kill us!
>lookout America, it's 9/11, Al-Qaeda are going to kill us!
>lookout America, you're fucking broke lol
>lookout America, it's 2012, the world is going to kill us!
>lookout America, it's the collapse of Syria, ISIS are going to kill us!
>lookout America, it's climate change, the world is going to kill us!
>lookout America, it's Covid-19, the Chinese are going to kill us!

Maybe it's the dying generation of its time, panicking about its own death, and having the delusion all are going to die and not just them.

If you don't recognize those songs just from their titles than you are barely old enough to be posting here if that and can contribute nothing useful to this discussion.

Magnolia is 2000
>waaaaah ypeepo can’t have problems!!!

As much as I think Covid is a hoax, I think most who participated in it were generally fearful of their own lives and this just goes to prove that most boomers would happily ruin their children's lives for 2 years just at a chance to get an extra 2 of their own.

i just see links you brainlet
it's not, Magnolia was released in dec 1999

It's real, but just exaggerated, and it you're on a ketogenic diet (i.e. the real human diet) you wouldn't have a problem anyway.

I've had covid and it was just a flu and it pissed me off that I had to miss work over it.

fucking ketolard stfu.

it's almost all predictive programming for 9/11

Attached: FATTYFATTY.jpg (1280x720, 90.21K)

For me it was 2007

No country for old men
Before the devil knows youre dead
There will be blood
Zodiac
3:10 Yuma