I regret paying to watch this woke pozzed garbage

I regret paying to watch this woke pozzed garbage

Attached: Top_Gun_Maverick_Poster.jpg (261x381, 100.24K)

I mean yeah, it's pozzed, but it's also a genuinely bad movie

This is 100% opposite of everything I have heard about this movie? Can you substantiate your claims? I was going to go watch this with my father next week. Is it going to have shit that will turn his boomer stomach? Does cruises gf cuck him with a black pilot?

None of that, OP is just a panicking shill.

Thanks user, I figured that was probably the case but figured I would double check.

It's woke, ignore the shills

In reality blacks and women are the shittiest pilots there are and do not get sent top gun, let alone graduate at the top of their class

>goes to watch a movie made in current year
>is surprised that it's woke
Like what the fuck did you think would happen? Join the rest of Any Forums and don't watch anything

You and your father will have a great time and he will be proud of you even though you are gay

Shut up, chang. No one will ever want to see chinese top gun.

>woke
>Pozzed
Any Forums made these words meaningless like women made the word rape meaningless, you're literally on woman tier rn OP. Just because it has a eoman and a blackguy with like less than 10mins screen time doesn't make it neither pozzed or woke, stop saying words that you dont understand.

imagine getting your feelings hurt by a movie. fragile fucking faggot.

On a scale of 1-10 how much of a propaganda movie is this? Is it blatant or more character focused.

You will stop pozzing little kids and turning them into trannies Shlomo

Desperate and yet ineffective try. Stop being either paranoid or a hypocrite. People will go watch it even if it does have vague, faint woke details which do not alter the final product.
It just vaguely gives some space to non-white characters but not in a way that seems overboard. It's very much an action movie worth watching at the theater.

It's not woke OP is being provocative so he can get some (you)s.

Attached: Top_Gun_twitter_-_poster_-_Hangman.jpg (250x313, 16.83K)

t. studio shill

> HURR DURR AMERICA NUMBER 1! WE LOVE ISRAEL!! WAR IS GOOD!!! Oh and btw, here's diversity hire and aren't they just absolutely faaaaabulous?
Fuck off. What a shitty bait and switch.

What about The Northman?

I can think of a billion people that’d be interested.

Try to ask for a refund

This is the new gold standard for dadkino

fuck y'all chuds

>TOP CHANG