Morbius returns to theatres today

Is this the greatest Any Forums victory of all time?

Attached: FM6MFfDXEAA3Fhj.jpg (846x1200, 95.73K)

sex=had

the snydercut is the GOAT

Attached: 1653770217627.jpg (910x1287, 398.99K)

Any Morbinbros here wanna split-screen?

zoomers are fucking retarded
they fall for inorganic marketing so easily

Same vibes

Attached: 122E9813-7E23-42EC-8E7C-29C9D3D1997A.jpg (746x1052, 1.12M)

the morbius memes were literally started by you faggots though

it was taken out of theatres?

>noone goes to it
>sony loses more money
Swear Warner Bros and Sonys decisions are being made by 90 year old men who believe internet culture.

Do you think Leto recognizes he's a bad actor on any level? My guess is no

fricking love these memes! finna watch this movie, who with me?

Nobody fell for any marketing, the fucking studio fell for memes, putting it back into cinemas isn't going to make people watch it, the entire cruz of the joke is that nobody saw the film

It really feels to me like something that would have started on Reddit but gotten big on Twitter, then gets a second layer of irony applied for Any Forums, was it actually from here to begin with?

reminds me of when the studio thought snakes on a plane was going to be a huge hit because of the memes, but it flopped.

this place is the armpit of the internet and the stench travels fast
i saw people here mad that morbius memes were getting big on twitter because the "normies are stealing the memes again reeeeee"

go back

Huh, I had always assumed it had done pretty well but it seems not
But at least it's a bit of a cult classic, nobody will remember morbious in 5 years

Yes. I started it.

morbed too much, think i shit myself

Can't wait to see it again

Attached: 1653748597953.jpg (374x273, 7.85K)

I mean, that definitely is what they were going for with the story. It's the template for a lot of superheroes and villains ie scientist accidentally turns themself into a monster with strange powers.

>It's real
I genuinely believe this is the work of a dumb studio falling for memes thinking people actually want to see this film. Sony has fallen for the bait before and they're desperate enough that they'd do so again
>Pic related, memed into a headline game at E3

Attached: smbAFHCsSHKeuiGfOH8Cr4Dk.jpg (444x250, 55.81K)