China's navigational warnings and NOTAMs for military exercises around Taiwan have expired, excluding one area...

>China's navigational warnings and NOTAMs for military exercises around Taiwan have expired, excluding one area. China didn't extend those exercises as some tweets indicated. It only announced a live-fire exercise in Lianyungang

>“With Putin, we would have already hit Taiwan”: the disappointment of Chinese ultranationalists.
Whitewashed by the belligerent speeches of Chinese leaders and diplomats, Internet users regret that the war against Taiwan has not yet taken place.

Attached: 1659448485-1659447707-1468547371-refugee-welcome-removebg-preview.png (395x631, 335.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China's_final_warning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Putin won
China won
Pelosi lost
West lost
White supremacy lost

would those internet users even list to serve the country? lol

I swear these faggots are warmongering until they have to do the deeds themselves

>I-it totally would have been different if Papa Putin was available
lol, lmao even

all things considered their response has been pretty good.
- demonstrated they can take taiwan anytime they want.
- freaked the fuck out of the whole region.
- got everyone to blame america for starting this mess.
- showed east asian allies that america can be reckless too and unintentionally suck everyone into a war.
- oh yeah, most importantly, not actually start a war, unlike those dipshits in russia.

not bad at all

Holy fucking cope

I mean you're not wrong that if the white supremacist imperialism weren't so strong China may have developed into a proper democracy as they had hoped they would while under their boot still, but are you really satisfied with the implications of a Xi China and Putin world pushing the boot down on you even harder?

>autisticly starts lauching missiles on international waters
>their response has been pretty good.

I rate it "didn't start actual war/10". Could be worse.

Cope more vietchud

>be ch*na
>get btfo by an octogenarian
>bro trust me we could totally take taiwan
kek

Attached: Screenshot_20220803-005809_Chrome.jpg (1080x920, 134.54K)

So Nancy Pelosi is good now?

But if they wouldn't do anything, then they shouldn't have racketed claiming that would shoot the plane down and US and Taiwan would face serious consequences. At least the russians had the balls to do something.

i think china should spend more money on its shills because this is just really low effort

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China's_final_warning
>Relations between the People's Republic of China and the United States of America during the 1950s and 1960s were strained due to the Taiwan Strait issues. American military fighter jets regularly patrolled the Taiwan Strait, which led to formal protests being regularly lodged by the Chinese Communist Party in the form of a "final warning", for their fighter manoeuvres in the strait. However, no real consequences were given for ignoring the "final warnings".[2]
>The People's Republic of China released their first "final warning" to the United States for their reconnaissance flights on 7 September 1958, during the Second Taiwan Strait Crisis. At the time, the United States considered the Republic of China as the sole legitimate representative of China, and conducted reconnaissance flights in waters controlled by the People's Republic of China. China would then record such incidents, and issue a "final warning" through diplomatic channels for each incident that occurred.
>More than 900 Chinese "final warnings" had been issued by the end of 1964.[2]

Attached: chad virgin laugh.png (600x536, 253.27K)

China knows they will get destroyed by USA, South Korea, Japan and others allies. Also Chinese economy needs USA to work.

China didn’t act THIS autistically when Trump answered the phone to Taiwan’s President, so why was this visit so special?

>so why was this visit so special?
Symbolic Fuck You. Speaker of the House is a high ranking postion i think in your cunt it is only behind the POTUS and VP. Her trip to Taiwan backed by Congress pushes back years of China's desire to isolate Taiwan politically and economically. In her trip she also spoke about the "CHIPS Act" and a CHIPS Alliance America wants with Japan SK and Taiwan.
>why an extra chimp out than usual
a simple distraction from real issues never hurts
This trip was announced back in April and even then China wasnt so autistic. The military exercises around Taiwan were already planned out which is why they were so quick to execute imo. Whoever is running china right now has to deal with a lot of shit. covid zero, supply chain bull, pressure on housing markets (which isnt just in china) continued arms race in the indo-pacific, comstant obession over Taiwan. pity the bastards they have a lot on their plate

>>More than 900 Chinese "final warnings" had been issued by the end of 1964.
And the life on Earth still exists.
BASED

Attached: 1651085083633.jpg (473x338, 19.5K)

>- demonstrated they can take taiwan anytime they want.
shooting at the air doesn't prove shit.

The russians, and North Koreans do this all the time. yet they failed massively and can't take shit.

The chinese can posture all they want, but until they do anything, they are nothing but a paper tiger.

China's drills are nothing but a laughable intimidation tactic. Literally DPRK tier.

They totally humiliated themselves by issuing threats that they couldn't follow up on, which should be obvious that USA wouldn't flinch at because shooting down a top US official for visiting a country you wish you controlled but don't is instant suicide

>all things considered their response has been pretty good.

Attached: zhang incognito.jpg (1280x853, 450.26K)

I'm trans btw. I always come to the intersection at district 5 to fuck men. PLEASE come by if you're interested

lmao