This scene was so scary, gen Xers shat their pants in fear

This scene was so scary, gen Xers shat their pants in fear

Attached: The-Blair-Witch-Project-Ending.jpg (740x370, 50.74K)

False. Gen X were adults and didn't give a shit about the movie. It millenial teenagers that thought it was real and shit their pants in fear. Get your facts straight if your gonna meme kid.

I'm a Gen X and I saw this movie in the theater. I remember very clearly how silent everything was at the end, and then when the house lights came on everybody in the theater was like "what the fuck did we just watch?" I felt like I had been tricked, which I guess I was because the biggest reason I went to the movie was I had heard all the buzz about what a scary and innovative horror movie it was.

You had to be there, it was a different time

No, you're wrong, apparently I'm a part of Gen X now, so yes we did shit out pants

Based if true

I saw this on Halloween and went to a graveyard after and we got followed home by a pick up truck. When I played Resident Evil and this scene happened in that old house I had to turn it off.

False. Gen X ends in the early 1970s. Late 20s to late 30 year olds didnt give a shit about this movie when it came out. Millenial teenagers and young twenty somethings did.
Why do you fucking retards keep trying to move generational goal posts? It doesn't change your age or make you more mature. You come off as whiny faggots wanting to be part of something you weren't.

>I'm a Gen X
Post proof or you're lying.

Get help.

Generations are just another way of pitting humans against each other, which team are you on? The fact that we are all alive during the same timeframe should be enough. This is a new thought process that is cancerous to society.

This is what it was like for us too. Not to mention all the joke images of friends just standing facing the wall for a whole year after.

not only one of the few good horror films, but one of the greatest films ever made.

I was born in 1990. I have little in common with people born in 1980, and nothing in common with gen X retards born in 1970. Boomers, gen X and zoomers are all scum

You do, you are just brainwashed to think otherwise. We are all living and experiencing the same environment, we can not be truly that different from one another.

I'm #teamedward.

I know you fucking around but one of these days experience a purposeful pants shitting. Sit there and force a big log out, it feels amazing and excites all the senses. I don't find it sexual but I could see others might.

You all share a love for cinema and entertainment, you are more alike than you may realize.

ok boomer

This. It's just so if there is ever an a movement that is actually a threat to the powers that be, it's another thing they can label it to turn off people from joining or at least looking into it.
>You don't want to be a part of that. It's just cringy Facebook boomers.
>Only zoomers with their ugly haircuts care about this. Fuck off.

>Boomers, gen X and zoomers are all scum
No, millennials are the most awful shit generation of all and largely responsible for the shit state the world is currently in. Boomers are also selfish asshole pieces of shit but at least they were able to build themselves good lives with their evil, and zoomers are mostly just trying to deal with the shit circumstances they were born into. Born in 91 here btw