Goes the wrong awkward way to ranni that avoids the dragon

>goes the wrong awkward way to ranni that avoids the dragon
>does the ranni quest
>explores the area after and gets attacked by her dragon after
>thinks she's trying to kill him him by sending her dragon
>doesnt realise the dragon was at the doorstep to protect her from cunts and thinks it's personal
>pauses for 20 minutes to try put it all together
>still gets it wrong

what an idiot, sbfp is truly dead.

Attached: image_2022-06-04_001246049.png (555x329, 293.21K)

If you ever liked or paid attention to Woolie you're part of the cancer that killed TWO best friends play.
Sage not videogames.

Red pill me on why they broke up. I am only a casual fan

This belongs on Any Forums and the black guy was always the dumbest of the group. Shocking

Best friends play was only good when it was two guys playing Silent Hill Homecoming

that's bullshit because the Omikron playthrough exists

>playing video games as an adult male

Attached: 1653448845277.jpg (656x623, 38.04K)

>Plays the wrong way because of his backwards game tester mentality and then comes to all the wrong conclusions

Classic Woolie.

Wow you're so cool and grown

two best friends play was peak fake shit, pat met matt through woolie. the tbfp shit was fake, sbpf was at least authentic and not scripted shit. are you dumb or naive?

He's so slow I can't watch his LPs.
Dude can't even ponder the lore implications of stuff while playing the fucking game and has to constantly have to stop playing. It's annoying as fuck.

Slow? his playthrough is probably like 80 hours max and he's done a lot of sidequests and keeps wasting time in shit dungeons, it's not bad at all.

i appreciate this fellow melanin-rich person for calling out shitty fanmade games but he's too slow even for a mentally stable person

Pat and Matt had chemistry and were funny which is all that matters. Woolie is a self-obsessed idiot with zero sense of humor. If you were watching them for an "authentic" simulation of friendship then you're a fucking loser.

>Matt made a retarded deal with whatever company for like 20 years or some shit locking them in to make videos they'd barely be paid
>Pat was, as he does, a huge cunt about it
>Matt wanted to get into making his own games
>Pat didn't give a shit about that and was making major money streaming
>Got into a huge argument about it, determined they didn't need one another

Him stopping constantly to ponder some lore is what makes it unwatchable.
Reggie should have been on controls instead because he's not nearly as autistic as Woolie is.

>watching movies as an adult male

Attached: 1654192563823.png (306x306, 108.2K)

>Started off as friends
>They stopped being friends and kept going as a business
>Twitch made it so that Pat didn't need Best Friends anymore
>Boss man Matt can't keep him in line anymore
>The two straws that broke the camel's back was Pat getting his own home, and whatever happened during the Smash fisticuffs.
That's the heavily cut down version. Matt was always keeping Pat's autism in check, Woolie came in late in to the game, and Liam was another unwelcome addition. Now Matt is arguably the most successful in YouTube and is on a fighting game podcast with Maximillian Dood, Pat on Twitch. Woolie is below both of them in Youtube and Twitch, barely able to get 15k views on Youtube with 190k subscribers. Reggie will soon get the axe since he's becoming more liked than Woolie. The Podcast hinges on Pat being on it. Woolie does it because he needs it, Pat does it because he doesn't have anything better to do.

Basically, Woolie is one or two years from becoming completely irrelevant, especially if Pat decides to pull one of his famous 180s and fuck off.

>posting a nigger on MY Any Forums
wrong site baboon you misspelled worldstar

>posting on a mongolian backgammon forum as an adult male

yesterday i watch like a top 5 apex streamer and he looked 25+ and his mom came in and gave him a kiss on the head i know in his head even though hes making money from it that he feels like a loser

Bruh Woolies playthrough of Elden Ring is honestly fucking so good. He does everything backwards and finds the most obscure shit that i even missed, but then misses the most obvious stuff.

I'll admit if it wasn't for Reggie the playthrough would've been a dumpster fire but with them both it's pretty funny.

you are going to get a lot of (you)s since this board is filled with reddit capeshit watchers

Honestly if it wasn't for Reggie, I wouldn't be watching. I don't feel its going to slow though. He just did the capital and finished Ranni's Questline. He's only got Mountaintops, Farum Azula, and Haligtree, then Ash Capital. So basically like 30-40 more hours. Which is about 120 hours, and that's pretty normal for a first run where you're literally scrapping everything. Be thankful he's playing it off stream too, because then it would be 200 hours easily.

Video games are on the same level as capeshit

Movies where the side character is more likable than the main character and deserves his own successful spinoff?

Attached: Reggie.png (821x929, 695.12K)

Matt was by far the most unlikable one. His humour was entirely referential it was like reading reddit comments.

Woolie will be fine. Reggie and Woolie are a good pair and work well off each other. Minh is a bit meh as i genuinely can't understand him most of the time.

exactly my point

Forgot about Little V.

Little V can be alright, but his weird tirade against chat/commenters during the Halo playthrough was fucking bizarre. He has very thin skin.

I fucking hate what Pat has become so much it's unreal.