Attached: nicocado.jpg (256x256, 7.18K)

Not your call.

based haha

How many generals is that? Like 150?

Kim dies

good

Based

Nah, it wouldn't make sense.
I think the words Howard said before getting shot got to her and once the whole ordeal with lalo ends somehow she will finally decide to leave Jimmy and start a new life somewhere else.

you know this will happen, user knows it vegetable lasagna know is

She will kill herself

This, and i think the whole point of Lalo's death and speech before he dies was like a wake-up call to Kim or more like a wake-up kick in the face.

>Lalo's death
i mean Howrd's death

Can't wait to learn how traumatized, broken Jimmy McGill becomes carefree, irreverent Saul Goodman

literally what movie is this?

>final episode, Lalo finds enough evidence to finish Gustavo's business
>shows up at Eladio's house, tells him about the whole thing
>Eladio says that he received the proof from an anonymous that Lalo is actually the traitor to the cartel (maybe Jimmy and Kim help Mike and Gus come up with some sort of grand scheme to frame Lalo)
>Lalo is devastated
>Eladio kills Lalo
it will mirror Chuck's death and showcase Saul's biggest scam in his career that will catapult him into a wise-cracking cocky stage. Kim will leave him for becoming even scummier than her

She deserves it.

Women don't kill themselves silly.

Jimmy doesn't give the impression he knows Lalo is dead for sure when kidnapped by Walt and Jesse though.

that's because he will never know for sure. Mike will probably tell him that he was taken care or some vague bullshit. afterall, Lalo's execution will be in Mexico.

I mean you already saw a snippet of that after Chuck died, the foundation is already there.
Your fault if you're watching at x5 speed and you missed most of the show when you shifted your view to your phone playing tik tok shit.

Am I the only one that got bored, right after that "it's all good ..man" episode?
What do I miss?

Nothing after bcs died after chuck