RLM under investigation by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) for falling to disclose Jay's conflict of interest in...

>RLM under investigation by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) for falling to disclose Jay's conflict of interest in regards to Rubin Properties, Inc. (Rubin), the parent company of Vinegar Syndrome
>this is part of wider FTC investigation into online celebrities bypassing "paid advertising disclosure" regulations by accepting deferred compensation instead of immediate cash or gift
>Rubin is alleged to have given out stock warrant for 50,000 shares to be exercisable in June 2023. Since Rubin is not a publicly traded company, it's difficult to assess the actual value of these shares.
>but, the company also granted put options to be exercisable in July and October 2023 that will allow Jay to sell his 50,000 shares back to Rubin at $8 each, netting him $400,000
>Rubin put down the present value of the warrant and the options at $20 in its 2020 tax filings
>Neither Jay nor RLM disclosed the financial dealings with Rubin as FTC rules only mandate disclosure for payment or gift over $500

Attached: ohnononono.jpg (181x224, 8.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nitter.net/jaybauman1/status/1200403516310933505?lang=en-GB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

parasocial nolife e-celeb simp, kill yourself

Do you have a link to the story so I can safely laugh at this stupidity

Attached: 1508873008797.jpg (600x558, 34.52K)

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY BROKE NEW LAWS!

Attached: mike-stoklasa}-232863-normal.jpg (355x500, 28.66K)

>Vinegar Syndrome
nitter.net/jaybauman1/status/1200403516310933505?lang=en-GB
what the hell... fuckin shill.

>pleb leddit memeia
>kike cucklasa
>gay blowssmen
>bitch evans
>aids moby

in English, doc!

It's over.

Attached: 1514523245732.jpg (535x592, 151.4K)

Lol there goes Jay's plan for his LA podcast

He has been shilling for a company who payed him and he didn't disclose the relationship.

The silence is deafening.

he's a pretty bad shill. i've never hear of vinegar dick

nice

One of the myriad benefits of not using Twitter, I suppose.

Ta.

>stock
>not publicly traded

Back to the drawing board crypto bro

you are aware that shares exist for companies not traded publicly on the stock market, right?
If I go and form an LLC with a business partner shares will be created and if ownership is 50/50 each of us will have the same number of shares.
Which can then be sold and traded privately if you don't want to take the company public

I can't believe my good friend, Jay Bauman of Red Letter Media, would deceive me like this.

where the hell is the TGM review

FTC called off RLM investigation after Jay Bauman and Michael Rubin testified that Jay received shares in Rubin's business not because of Jay's shilling of Vinegar Syndrome but because Jay is Michael Rubin's long-time boyfriend.

Based jay