Kirk vs. Picard is outdated and retarded

The two best captains that must be debated are Sisko vs Janeway
poal.me/nzjo20

Attached: Captains.png (329x207, 163.31K)

Sisko because he's pure shizo, whereas Janeway is only mostly schizo

both were fine captains, neither felt forced for the sake of diversity but were actual characters written with strengths and weaknesses.

I'd give the nod to Sisko tho.

Didio also had to deal with a dead wife and raising a son.

So Sisko

Yeah I like that Sisko scares even his crew

That's somewhat I felt watching Orville S3E1 today. The 'minorities' and women felt natural like classic Star Trek, whereas in Strange New Worlds, even if I'm still mostly enjoying what I've seen of it so far, at times feels repulsive in that way.

Attached: tzn36fgvb634.jpg (782x860, 85.85K)

Janeway because she murders hideous accidental alien abominations

Sisko wasn't even a captain. He was just this guy with a weird facial tick mumbling out his lines. Sisko in the same sentence as Arachnia is heresy.

Attached: 0 kEWTvrmMlIVFaGrV.jpg (500x333, 60.87K)

Sisko. He had the better focused episodes. Like The Visitor.

Let me ask you this: Did Janeway ever punched a Q into the ground?

She let Q kiss her feet.

OS Kirk would obliterate these two clowns, he dealt with inter galactic problems while these two were struggling with worm holes and being supposedly lost in a quadrant of your own fucking galaxy, I mean for fucks sake get it together bitch.

Kirk did barely anything compared to winning the Dominion War.

always bet on crazy negro jazz man

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98.32K)

I feel like The Visitor was DS9’s obvious attempt at making a “The Inner Light” for Sisko. Still a kino ep though

Hot

Archer.

Attached: B38CE6E7-5A87-4CDB-8BEB-D21FED539FD3.jpg (622x1055, 101.14K)

Nor surviving the Delta Quadrant for 7 odd years. Kirk, Picard and every other captain had it really easy compared to Sisko and Janeway. They didn't have to make tough decisions every other week.

Worst classic captain by far. Hell, if you count nu-Trek he's only better than Burnham.

I LOVE ENTERPRISE. FUCK YOU

I “Aye aye” for she.

Attached: 986F58E1-FDB1-4C27-8F3D-00B7A47EAFC1.jpg (786x800, 132.21K)

Voyager is garbage.

lemme confirm with these digits

Sisko. He did The Thong Song.

kek.

DS9 > VOY > TOS > TNG > TAS > ENT

Dont talk that way about Benjamin Badawi Fayed Al-Terrani Sisko (Peace Be Upon The Prophet)

You were born in the late 80s

>neither felt forced for the sake of diversity
Janeway had a lot of "she's got to be right" moments, though

What's that even mean?

The Gorn would have ripped Sisko in two. He just didn't have the same basic Chemical understanding as Kirk.