Attached: 05222.png (898x769, 916.79K)

i just will not watch movies with a female mc that is all

>max is not in the movie
>memesworth is in it at all
Cool, I won't have to watch it.

why call it mad max then
fuck off this is dishonest advertising

it will be called "Furiosa"

But Anya is currently sticc. Fucking WOMEN as usual they never commit to any kind of body transformation for a movie. LAZY

Women lead = No watchy

>max is not in the movie
>anya taylor joy is furiosa
thanks, i won't be watching then.

Is she going to play one of the mutants?

Attached: 1616522304812.jpg (1333x2000, 684.71K)

Is this a prequel where we watch the female MC commit atrocities to get in the good graces of the bad guy? I can already tell this is going to be an indulgent shit show.

These films are unrealistic since no one sniffs petrol

>mad max movie
>max is not in the movie

Attached: 17124790_1754039484908433_1287374298_n_1754039484908433.gif (296x235, 1.78M)

Another movie I’ll never watch? How does pedowood do it.

This. Who the fuck is this even aimed at.

Everyone I know loved mad max fury road. If they made a fifth movie it would make insane amounts of money. Instead we get... this? Do they hate money or what

BASED

Attached: 3825AD06-CC6B-4B37-BD58-94C9B46F05A0.jpg (240x240, 10.84K)

ESG
that is environmental, social, and governance
what happens is companies like vanguard set up an index fund that ranks companies on woke, for lack of a better term, and use that to funnel money to those companies.
the more woke a company the more they guarantee their spot on the fund and the more investment money is sent to them.
if you act against the regime you get removed from the fund, like what happened to TSLA recently, and your investment dollars dry up.

Because they thought you all just wanted to see Furiosa.

Dumb faggots the movie is called Furiosa not Mad Max

I wonder if they will address how a bunch of uppity feminists and their deranged simp ruined a functional post-apocalyptic society and doomed thousands to die of thirst.

Eww

>max is not in the movie
I am not in the audience

They’re gonna have to sell this on Anya’s Star power. Hemsworth is shit in everything that isn’t just him playing a doofus.

Faggots like all the zoomers on this board who liked Fury Road. Max being in that didn't affect it being a piece of gay rainbow turd

dont care. not gonna watch it.

Who cares what the politics of the movie where. It still had some of the best action scenes and practical effects of any movie in the last 10 years

Holy shit this. Without Max what is the point. It's like Robocop without Murphy or Friday the 13 part 5.

I will honestly watch anything Anya is in, it's pretty simple haha

Can't wait, having dropped that cunt cast from the last movie can only mean success.

Fucking retards.

Hemsworth is Young Joe right? Might be kewl.