What's a woman?

A woman is the female human adult. She can give birth to humans after impregnation by a man.

Now with that out of the way, can you guys give props to this man's sheer patience? His face doesn't betray an ounce of anger, contempt or disgust and his voice maintains his composure throughout the movie - willingly listening and accepting so many fallacies per second.
The only thing that would have made this movie better would have been a tour of Europe, Asia and South America from west to east.
Truly an important film that sheds light and baffles at the same time. The downfall of western civilization is as closely depicted here as you can get.

Attached: 1654236672175.jpg (1080x1588, 826.6K)

adult female human
It's not that effeminate men don't exist. They're just not women
/thread

>effeminate men
A lot of girls in my HS adored that type of guy. Plenty of tomboy lovers in the boys' room as well. This movement is nothing short of war against these particular tastes.

Attached: 1635277461781.jpg (2048x1152, 1.05M)

lol
many women are infertile for different reasons, just as many men are. what are they?

infertile women

theres already a general faggot

Many clocks are broken, instead of being working clocks. What are they?! What can they be?!

They're clocks. Just broken.

When you're good at regulating your emotional expression you don't really even have to to have any good arguments, you just have to remain calmer than your opponents. People just look at you and go
>oh this guy seems like he knows what he's talking about

Why are the threads about this getting 404'd but the threads about Theroux documentaries are not?

>woman = adult human female who can give birth to humans when impregnated by a man
>bad argument
Pick one

Because these threads are being spammed across the board.

Tranny jannies

because there are people curating what film media this board talks about, we call those people faggots

hurt janny fee fees

This dude(?) has ruined Kiefer Sutherland for me

forgot pic

Attached: dsffds.png (194x230, 83.5K)

switched my vote to Hillary

infertile women.

What’s a woman

Attached: 1654266527301.jpg (739x415, 48.72K)

Infertile women

>conservative
>has the male feminist basedboy beard + glasses combo