I am getting fucking FILTERED by this retard, I have never seen a less charismatic actor as the lead for a TV show

I am getting fucking FILTERED by this retard, I have never seen a less charismatic actor as the lead for a TV show.

Attached: james_holden.jpg (2000x1047, 534.3K)

They canceled the series without completing the books so don't worry about hating it. You'll be betrayed if you keep watching it.

He looks like a jew.

well, he is the main guy for the entire series so you should stop now then

Yeah it was shit. So was the muscle head
Don't know why people liked this. It was mainly women btw

Yeah, he’s incredibly wooden but he’s not even the worst one in that show imo.

He is dogshit for the first two seasons but I thought he grew into the role later on. Either that or I just got used to him. Reminds me a little of how fucking bad Kit Harrington was at the beginning of GoT

he squints a lot because he needs glasses

i liked him

Pajeet was good but got metoo ed

Is he supposed to be a self insert for the author in the books? Either way yeah he's not a very good character in the show. Just sort of generic hero man

acting quality on this show in general is fairly mixed

>we have James Franco at home

He's actually very true to the books, in that he is the most boring character and his wife is the most annoying.

I watched it entirely for the cop and then sat through it only for the strong dude and the texan.

The books are based off the authors sessions playing some TTRPG, so not really. One of their players rolled up some goody-two shoes, that was Holden.

I can deal with him being uncharismatic but his simping for Naomi and the Belters is insufferable.

i liiked muscle guy the stoic sociopath with one liners was a lovely little addition to the crew,same as bib bobbi with here amazonian charms

SPIN

Attached: 1639128982168.gif (255x500, 1.22M)

he was the most likeable character and they axed him over nothing

Attached: lrs7dcb0ewm41.jpg (1000x1333, 121.55K)

What is his face trying to convey?

Watch it for HIM

Attached: 1610670911225.jpg (425x724, 144.05K)

constipation

Attached: 1608715477135.jpg (480x477, 57.81K)