/wiaw/

Last thread hit bump limit let's keep it safe, civil and on-topic please

Attached: 1635941257566.png (4800x2700, 407.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ISnSaUQBhGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

full doc youtube.com/watch?v=OeKj4Pw4vzU

Second for "Trannies will never be women"

>listening to Cuck Walsh

No thanks I’m not a soiboi

Attached: F335D5F8-F1EB-4DAE-8DFC-158BEBB7DD39.jpg (750x668, 66.65K)

The nudist had a point. In Binland you see your family members naked all the time in a non-sexual contest (the sauna) and we're all fine :D:D:D

Post some Letterboxd reviews

Fucking based

>the film ends with the protagonist confronting his wife and asking him what a woman is
>his wife answers "an adult human female that needs help opening this"
kubrickian

Attached: 1651480232536.png (1828x958, 1.85M)

Surprisingly, most of them are 5 star, there are a lot of seething trannies though as well(to be expected)

Finlandians are not fine. They are lost to humanity.

What's wrong with that? Emojis are fucking cancer.

>we're talking surgeries, user
yeah because it's not like surgeries go wrong so you have to go back or that these people actually know what they're doing
it's not like 10% of all deaths in America are because of malpractice

Attached: 1638574175551.webm (352x288, 2.56M)

All trannies belong in insane asylums

Attached: 1632337518777.png (922x1606, 396.21K)

Attached: Alison.png (670x125, 11.23K)

lets go

Attached: Goncern.jpg (852x762, 50.85K)

he is right, I always instantly delete my emoji in chat when one slips out because a woman made one and I got enticed into responding in kind. It feels very disgusting. ASCII smileys can still be okay if used very sparingly. But emojis never.

I love how they get like this each time they're called out.

Lefties would call this kind of behavior review bombing

Why are right-wingers so sensitive?

Why are you replying to the mentally ill tranny, that's probably back on reddit and Discord, claiming it BTFO'd nazi chudcels on Any Forums?

And this is why I don't fully agree with Walsh either. That's just old school conservatism, believing behaviour needs to fit biology. I don't agree with that, you can be whatever kind of man or woman you want to be. But transgender ideology is nothing more than the inverse of that, they believe biology needs to fit behaviour. Both of those viewpoints are wrong. You're either born as a man or a woman and nothing is going to change that, what you choose to do with that is up to you. You want to be a man who grows their hair out, wears dresses and sips whiskey at night? Cool, still a man though. You want to be a woman who gets really into carpentry and shaves their hair completely off? Do that, still a woman though.

I'm not circumcised so I get greater pleasure from having sex.

Two of them use the phrase "artless". Is this some kind of codeword?

The people most likely to actually pay to watch this are already convinced of the premise. Of course they'd give it 5 stars

>You want to be a man who grows their hair out, wears dresses and sips whiskey at night? Cool, still a man though

yes still a man but not okay at all

out of everyone he interviewed, the nudist had what most closely approximated a valid point
the problem today is one of trust. there are so many pedophile trannies lurking that you can't be sure of anyone's intentions

I think my favorite thing is that they don't even explain what it was about the documentary that was "transphobic". Honestly typing this out most of them probably didn't even watch it, they just saw something that even possibly asks them to think about if what they're doing is reasonable and they fucking freak out

A florp is anyone who identifies as a florp

Given that it's something criticizing trannies in the current year, on a site like Letterboxd especially, I'm surprised that it wasn't review bombed immediately

>average rating on letterboxd is 3.5
>most of the reviews are positive and along the line of 'thank god i thought i was the only one who had these doubts/concerns

the movie would be worthless if it didn't provoke this sort of reaction

A whole of seethe and yet none of the seethers have succeeded in answering the titular question.
Curious!

>being so insecure about your masculinity that displaying a picture of a silly face is forbidden
Sad :(

>the moment she transitioned we robbed one or two lucky guys from being forced to eat her pussy after office hours
And this is why I will never forgive trannies.

Attached: woman.png (552x511, 430.05K)

Attached: not_a_biologist.jpg (720x418, 38.14K)

I wouldn't be surprised if half of them are actual bots desu.

The professor not understanding how tautological he was being was golden.
That is a very attractive woman, how did they convince her to throw it away?

At the end of the day, I think the doc clearly demonstrated that all of this gender stuff is a fad and a phase for a lot of people.
It will blow up badly in the face of many people in the future (unless the us of mutt manages to completely reprogram its social programming by then), but that's the price people. Play stupid games, win stupid prices.

I know that people always say this, but can any trannies itt answer why it's okay to say
But anyone that identifies as a different race, or a different species are viewed as crazy? Is it only acceptable to be delusional when it fits your agenda

Reminder that trannies burn in Hell.

Interestingly I've never really noticed argumentative posts on this board that seem to come from genuine trannies before, I always just assume it's 100% baiting for easy (you)s. But I'm pretty sure there are actually a couple of genuine ones in these threads now. Grim thought.

>what is a woman
>anyone who identifies as a woman
>that's a tautological definition
>yeah so?
the only reason to talk to these people is to record it and show what little substance actually lies inside the bullshit word soup
The best part was the SF weirdo who said she can't define what a woman is because she's not one so he asks her if she's a cat and whether she can define what that is.
That and the bit of the africans laughing at us for using our comparatively infinite resources to invent new problems

>waltuhh whyy do igot doubl deehs

Attached: 1649558803167.png (682x926, 67.65K)

it's not bad. it's a michael moore type of documentary, he gives opportunity to people to explain themselves over what they're doing and then talks with the eloquent people that defend the other side.
the difference is that he's not a fat pig, and is reasonably pleasant.

In the documentary she basically said that she was gaslighted into transitioning because she was too dominant and in her words "an alpha business woman", so people convinced her that she was a man.

Attached: woman2.png (419x407, 334.57K)

walsh has changed

It makes me a little bit sad that theirs almost an 100% chance that I've called a tranny on this board based and vice versa not knowing what they were

>being so attached to the internet that you need to post emojis to show your particular emotion

The fact that there are not death camps right now means that right-wingers are nowhere near sensitive enough.

lol lefties always with their "oh u insecure baby gurl!11111"

>Why are people angry that I'm trying to push life alerting hormones and surgeries onto children that cannot consent :/

>Is it only acceptable to be delusional when it fits your agenda
if you allow men to identify as women, you create a new special interest group you can use as a cudgel to call everyone bigots
If you allow people to identify as black, you destroy affirmative action and gibs and that can't be allowed to happen

>hair in urethra
I will never have an erection again

Ok. Any of you can actually answer that? What is a woman and what is a man? And I am not asking from a biological perspective. What does it mean to be a woman or a man from a gender perspective?
Can any of you answer that?

lel, it never stops amusing me the cognitive dissonance of the leftoids.

There is no fundamental difference.
>inb4 b-but gender is a social construct, race is real
Race is as much a social construct as gender is. Up until last century Irish and Slavic people weren't considered white and some groups still don't consider them white. The brown paper bag test is a pure social construct as is the one drop rule.

it is safe to say that america fully lost the culture war and trannies and lefties lost

>being a gay homo faggot

Stop replying to it's bait you fucking retards

turns out it wasn't that hard of a question after all.

>In the documentary she basically said that she was gaslighted into transitioning because she was too dominant and in her words "an alpha business woman", so people convinced her that she was a man.
That's a great tactic to ruin your enemies, not gonna lie

There is no gender. There is only sex. And I'm not getting any.

Attached: 52aa577f2b9c2b38.jpg (443x429, 25.1K)

You just know they have an armchair in the bedroom pointed at the bed.

that paris bitch posted two reviews and the ladavid faggot admits to not having watched a second of the doc yet still decided to rate it and bitch about it

a woman is an adult female
a man is an adult male

females have 2 x chromosomes
males have 1 x and 1 y chromosome

I know that why da joos do it, but I wonder what the rationalization from actually trannies are. If "gender" is just essentially a synonym for personality, wouldn't that mean that if you have a typically "black" personality, then you're a black man born in the wrong body? Vice versa with blacks that act like white people as well.

I don't give a shit about from a gender perspective, sex is all that should matter in policy & real life

kino lady chad hair

What's wrong with the biological definition? Why do you need another separate one you insane freak?

that was honestly a cute moment
2 things that made this better than it could have been:
1. walsh doesn't look like a söy. dude is in shape. he has kids.
2. he's married to an attractive woman which gives him credibility
shapiro's wife is cute but ben is a typical angry manlet so he's a bad messenger. The joo identity politics thing is unbearable too

join the love doll revolution

Attached: 165295.jpeg.jpg (615x422, 47.06K)

I'd say what said, but i'll also add human.

Same. I remember growing up and never understanding the correlation between lotion and fapping as seen in media. Now I know and I offer my condolences to all my mutilated brethren out there.

"Gender" is not a real thing, it's a made up concept from the jews. If you're a male that's into feminine things, that doesn't mean that you're a woman, it just means that you're a feminine male. The same goes for women with masculine personality traits. The entire concept of gender was made up to confuse and manipulate young people into getting surgery that makes millions of dollars a year. Sex is a binary thing, you are either a male or female, there are hundreds of genetic and biological differences between the two, but I'm sure you've already heard them a million times before.

>What does it mean to be a woman or a man from a gender perspective?
girl liek pink boy liek blue :)
boy like pink >:( wrung you girl cut penis off
girl leik blue >:( noooo WRENG! remoof brest!

>Alpha
>Business
>Gets convinced she's a man
Well looks like she wasn't very alpha or business savvy.

>I wonder what the rationalization from actually trannies are
I've asked and it's some variant of "pay me for the emotional labor of educating you" or "that's a racist/transphobic question"
the beauty of kafkatraps is that you never have to explain or answer for anything

one day I hope society will wake up from this strange nightmare
and that people will be held accountable for influencing children and mentally ill people to ruin their lives
it's just fucking sad

Attached: 1511598129089.png (825x991, 931.85K)

>Why do you need another separate one you insane freak?
Because I don't even know what "gender" means, so I'm trying to get a genuine answer from a feminist/trans itt, I need to know if they can explain it on their own. That's why I said NO ANSWERS FROM A BIOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVE

It's not just the surgery. It's constant consumption.
What does a man need to be a man? Nothing.
What does a man need to pretend to be a woman? Product. Endless product. Without product >she is just a man same as any other.

Checked

>The entire concept of gender was made up to confuse and manipulate young people into getting surgery that makes millions of dollars a year.
I don't know about the last part (millions of dollars), but the first part is all you need. Make someone question their identity, ponder really deep, spend hours upon hours, instead on focusing on other issues in your life or the owrld for that matter, and people can offer you insight on those matters while you ponder about the most important thing, which is your identity

Why was the editing on the university professor so blatantly dishonest? It just makes it easier for the MSM to discard the film for biased editing or whatever

Don't forget the classic twitter tranny
>Replying with a shitty zoomer meme to avoid further questioning since you don't know how to answer
This video is pretty much a perfect example of how trannies crack under pressure
youtube.com/watch?v=ISnSaUQBhGE

how was it dishonest

does a chicken commit suicide?

Attached: 1626195250376.png (1106x1012, 1.02M)