Spend $5000 plus tip to go to a Star Wars roleplaying hotel

>spend $5000 plus tip to go to a Star Wars roleplaying hotel
>get asked to leave because you’re roleplaying too much

Who was in the wrong here

Attached: 92081D43-C5D4-450B-A8ED-FAC13A5C8C16.jpg (828x1299, 642.56K)

>women trying to be """""funny""""""

That's a terrible card, there's no contact info/website information/phone number, etc.

That's the point

Very nice. Let's see Paul Owen's card.

I don't get it

it's a fake business. the fact that there's zero contact information makes that clear. so disney are a bunch of retards.

They really didn't like the kind of soliciting I did either.

That explains your numbers. NGMI

please report back to your containment thread

Just looks like one of those retarded essential oil bitches that dont bath trying to sell shit

I think they kicked her out because it wasn't funny. Of course someone wouldn't leave their dayjob for a non-existent establishment.

Her joke was terrible and they told her to stop being a weird incel while people were trying to enjoy their time.

you sound angry about something that is outside the scope of this thread

Where's the joke?

Just your average jobs worth with no brains given micro manage authority.

where is the joke, and how those cards are star wars related

What a gay fucking joke, she should've been raped publicly with a plastic lightsaber for that

You guys are missing the point.
Disney couldn't care less if it was real or fake, it's the fact that she's disturbing the other guests who paid $5000 to have a good time and not have some random stranger walk up to them to hand them shitty cards.

Thats just you projecting your own insecurities

She wasn't asked to leave though?

If a man was doing this he'd be considered a creepy loser

Since it's a roastie it's le quirky and funny!

Probably would've been better received if it wasn't an MLM thing

The force is female

Attached: 127FCE78-9DFC-411A-A6ED-F0072AAFEA5A.jpg (1125x1319, 958.87K)

The woman is passably pretty so you laugh. Not complicated

Correct. Women are mentally children and should be treated as such, nothing unusual there.

No wonder it was such a blunder

She should have passed out cards that said "BLM" on one side and "STOP GUN VIOLENCE" on the other

She could have handed out, been told to stop, then made a viral post on Twitter with 200k+ likes about how Disney doesn't support these things. Disney would then have to apologize to her and offer her a free trip

This is for the same reason they don't allow guests to cosplay at Disneyland. They don't want some talentless weirdo ruining their "carefully crafted fantasy magic."

Did she try being cuter?

Attached: Jenny_Being_Cute_and_Sexy!.webm (270x480, 2.95M)

God forbid a passionate white fan contribute to the experience. We need to cram more 300lb Mexican women with 30 kids living off welfare into the park.

This is sort of sad in a way, like she wants to have fun roleplaying and spending the time to make a backstory and little props and then gets embarassed over it after paying a lot of money to get in there. But she should know better, right? Like she should have the awareness to know 'These people just want my money and for me to walk through their pre-scripted event, they don't want me to have my own fun'. Maybe she does know better but it would only make her sadder if she doesn't deny it. I feel bad for normies.

I've known people like this before in real life who just can't accept their reality so they keep banging into walls.

Attached: filler.webm (360x640, 2.84M)

On a scale of 1-10 what would you rate her bros?

I give her a toy story 3

Attached: Untitled.png (964x1841, 3.79M)

She has crazy eyes.

Does they have tupperware parties in the star wars universe too?

Attached: 0ee80e4943f6be99.jpg (466x398, 45.75K)

The minorities ruin it too of course, but they're not allowed to kick them out, and decades of brainwashing have trained the public to tolerate Shaniqua and Juanita's hooting and hollering. At least Disney can still stop the greasy 40-year-old in his awful Kingdom Hearts costume from ruining the last remaining fragment of the illusion.

That butch will poop in your bed. A Hundred percent

Visually speaking on an opbje3ctive level she's a 5.5. But she has a good energy, I'll bump her to a 6.5.