It's Iran not Russia. Iran is a large country with snowy mountains. It's not just desert...

It's Iran not Russia. Iran is a large country with snowy mountains. It's not just desert. And yes it was bombed because the Jews wanted it to be.

God I hate fucking ignorant Americans.

Great move though.

Attached: Top-Gun-Maverick-main.jpg (2000x1270, 407.77K)

They were commienazi fighter jets

Lol get fucked

Iran is the only one that makes geographical and geopolitical sense. Russia and North Korea already have nukes, Afganistan is landlocked and Palestine doesn't match the terrain.

I was thinking this as well
also iran has f14s and may be sold su57s one day, though it's more likely they get checkmate

China also already has nukes and would mog the US if they tried this shit

More important question can a SU-57 dodge a missile?

i fucking love fighter jets, bros
why did i have to be born as a retard who is both too stupid to be a fighter pilot and also not have perfect eyesight to be one?

Shame it's a pozzed Ameritard propaganda movie. I'd probably watch it otherwise if it wasn't. The US is simply becoming irrelevant, so by all means, enjoy the fantasy, but lol.

But the writing in the base was in English. The only possibility was that they were bombing Canada

The country is called "Let's keep it vague so we can adjust it when selling to foreign markets with CGI help"

Also Iran doesn't have "5th gen fighters"

in early screenings it was clearly stated to be Iran and was edited out.

Looks like the same mountains that were in MI6

thats clearly Switzerland

Aren't those the Cascade Mountains in America?

of all the things in film today that could make you choose that term you picked the fact its patriotic lmao

If anything the movie toned down burger supremacy to make it more exciting. There is absolutely no chance a mission like that would happen irl, you think Russia would be fielding any number of "5th gen fighters" against the US in a proxy conflict?

No china is weak

I fucking hate weaklings like Sha Bi Jinping

I like this idea. I stand corrected.

Yeah no shit it's Iran. Anyone with a basic sense of geography could tell. Did Amercans actually think it was some other place?

Lmao, with 80 year old tanks and cardboard ships right Chang?

Why are they so scared to mention the enemy country in these movies?