/stg/ Stranger Things General

What Did He Mean By This edition

three seasons ago:

Attached: 76CAF659-72DC-4BF1-BEB0-71367ACDA81C.jpg (990x1980, 177.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5qZQP-xzcGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Billy was pretty based all things considered

>the skinny nerdy black kid is suddenly good at basketball

What did they mean by this?

>tfw your marketing team go all out for pride month, promise something you have no way to deliver on, and will have to apologise for in July
How many people will get fired when Mike and Eleven reunite? Will Millie hit them with her car for promoting degeneracy?

Attached: Marketing Lies.png (1194x1080, 1.56M)

Don't tell me that Billy was racist bros. That'd ruin him

Is the acting getting worse or am I just misremembering the older seasons? Or maybe the writings getting worse. There’s lots of exposition and pointless remarks because characters have nothing valuable or interesting to say.

Name one thing the California group achieved.

MINDFAGS AND VECNACELS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: demochad greentext 2.png (676x387, 195.81K)

They made precious road trip memories, and dug hero guy a shallow grave.

They successfully wasted valuable Hawkins group screen time.

>Mike and Will casually burying a body in the desert, after getting shot at by military men and barely escaping
>this is somehow non trauma inducing

>Schnapp was born in New York City, New York, to Mitchell and Karine Schnapp (née Perez), and was raised in Scarsdale.[4][5] He has a twin sister named Chloe Schnapp.[5] Schnapp is Jewish[6][7] and had his Bar Mitzvah in Israel.[7] He holds Canadian citizenship;[4][8] his family is from Montreal, Quebec, Canada, and he visits the city often. His father is of Russian Jewish descent, whereas his mother is of Moroccan Jewish descent.[9][10]

>Schnapp's desire to act started when he was about 5 years old after watching the Broadway production of Annie.[11] He performed acting roles in school and community plays.[5] When he was eight years old, his acting teacher suggested he attempt a professional career.[11] Schnapp's parents enrolled him in an acting program at Westchester's Star Kidz with Coach Alyson Isbrandtsen who soon referred him to MKS&D Talent Management for career opportunities

>Schnapp’s desire to act started when he was about 5 years old after watching the Broadway production of Annie.

GAY

I love it when shippers are dissing Finn's acting skills without even realizing that they are doing it

Attached: tumblr_b18d02177765ea12450cc57ee93bfea2_356126bd_640.jpg (567x642, 77.79K)

If the government didnt attack them they literally would’ve just sat in the house for the whole season.

Where did "my friend in Christ" come from btw? Everyone suddenly started saying it the other month.

It's one guy

EP1 with its introduction of character was PRIME material.
So many interesting character's to develop
then they do NOTHING AT ALL WITH THAT SHIT AND WASTE TIME DOING SHIT.

Who the hell knows my friend in Christ. When I try to force things they don’t stick. I spent a month spamming a ATLA copy pasta on Any Forums last year and some user’s started to call it a pasta but one ever reposted it :’(

He was racist. But I think he was acting in how his father would react upon seeing Max with Lucas.

So I think he was trying to put the fear into Max about it.

Either way, Lucas and Max are endgame.

Attached: F4831ECA-A1A7-4CF8-9B44-8B8FF022E17D.jpg (960x1140, 808K)

We need to make a chart of all the Stranger Things girls pussy hair and body hair. 18+ only of course.

Everything post season 1 is laughably bad so you're probably misremembering.

Ep1 was fucking garbage up until the end, I almost fell asleep when I was watching it.

Will being possessed in
Season 2 was based

Honestly the snow spent too much time on Russia and Lab shit.

Maybe the real stranger things were the memories they made all along

Attached: TI4U1653849435.jpg (803x597, 141.4K)

Acting got worse, writing got worse, set design got worse post-season 2. Somehow manages to still be entertaining though.

They’re about to save Eleven now that the giver member is on the way to the bunker.

They will realize it when Mike says that he loves El in his monologue

See the Cali group would have been vastly improved if we actually got some nice family moments between them before shit kicked off. All we got was bullying, relationship angst, lol weed and Joyce forgetting how to parent.

Wallah if this show ends with another el comes last minute to save the day with her psychic powers

youtube.com/watch?v=5qZQP-xzcGY

You have to admit the scene is banging