>is a leftist
kek
fire the clown, the jokes are making themselves

Attached: agnb.png (868x492, 309.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zUbod5t_2oM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>but he is the last honest reporter
goes to the most obnoxious places to find the most crazy people on drugs if possible
cuts it together to fit his narrative
unless its something like blm where he finds the most sane reason and explenations

This. His videos are still funny but far from honest/unbiased.

>self employed
>fire this guy

He makes everyone look retarded regardless of whether they’re right or left wing, he’s not pushing any narrative and I doubt he has any personal agenda. His interview with the capital riot shaman was also completely uncut and he’s very respectful and hears them out. Never goes in with the intention of “owning” someone like everyone is obsessed with doing these days because of twitter and Any Forums brainrot

Dude is just a random burnout travelling around in an RV finding the craziest people to interview. Why do you think he asks everyone he talks to if they can spit bars

>He makes everyone look retarded regardless of whether they’re right or left wing, he’s not pushing any narrative and I doubt he has any personal agenda
lmao no. Look at his interview of the BLM riots, where he ends it on the most normal and well-spoken person he found to explain his inspiration message. Shit is intentionally crafted.

LMAO KEK WHAT A POZZED KEK

In order to be successful in America, you have to be the right kind of stupid. Which apparently he is. youtube.com/watch?v=zUbod5t_2oM

He did my boy Ariel Pink dirty, fuck him

Bullshit user. I'm not right wing in the slightest and it's totally obvious how targeted his videos are especially since the 2020 BLM riots one, which was also when I stopped watching because I don't like being preached at by fucking youtube videos that think they're smarter than fucking MLK.

He seems like the type of person who makes fun of how others look.

i gave up on him for being too right wing the last videos. each video gets more and more pro-republican

nice try fag

who did it better?

Attached: Interview_digital_web_2020_sep_Nathan_Fielder_1.jpg (1500x1875, 1.92M)

>I don't like being preached at
He just interviewed the rioters with no commentary. Why are you so thin skinned?

>brain damage from shrooms
That's possible?

I find his videos interesting because they really highlight what a third world dump america is, and how everybody in it is truly a hopeless golem regardless of their class, race, etc. And yet you read the comments and everyone is applauding him for showing people's "humanity" and such nonsense. I don't think the Chinese or Russians could make better anti America propoganda than this guy, and he doesn't even realize it.

If you couldn't read the subtext of that video you're either brainwashed or certifiably retarded.

kek, America really is the great satan

The reason being that he and the commenters are midwits. They think themselves above it, as they post the ukraine flag-wait June they switch to the LGBT flag now

You seem upset about someone holding a mic in front of people and letting them talk.
Why?

So retarded then, got it.

Are you kidding, I actually like the guy but he mugs the camera the whole time during the Qshaman interview and makes faces like he’s ridiculous. Guy really is though, really thinks he’s a shaman

?NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS YOUTUBER WHO MAKES ENTERTAINMENT SHOULD BE ON MY LE SIDE BECAUSE......BECAUYSE HE JUST SHOULD OKAY!??!?!?
kek you whiny asswipes will have meltdowns over the most innocuous things. go watch your tucker carlson clips

>He makes everyone look retarded regardless of whether they’re right or left wing

No, he's a classic South Park liberal. He'll take tiny shots at democrats and save all his heavy hits for conservatives. That way he and his fans can play the "le he makes fun of everyone!" card.

The one video was about one guy just buying people pizzas and telling them not to kill themselves

he has HPPD not brain damage

half of china's population is literally illiterate tho. you just don't see anything vlogging about it because they have their own chinese youtube and they wouldn't allow that to get out.

same with russia, a good chunk of their population can't read either (don't think it's half but it's up there).