Germans stereotyped as industrious, serious, hard working people

>Germans stereotyped as industrious, serious, hard working people
>Meds stereotyped as lazy siesta enjoyers
>meanwhile in reality, the eternal german has pulled one over on us all
What else have we been lied to about?

Post false stereotypes of your country or others

Attached: E4BA0309-0BBB-4F81-967D-2B067C934C36.png (1510x1328, 119.62K)

German efficiancy is the meme retard. Average hourse reported "working" doesn't translate well into reality when a krauts will be more productive in one hour than some lazy medoid would be in four

Work efficient, not hard. I can do more in an hour than thirdies do in a day

Sounds like gigacope to me. We all know the reality is that you do not suffer in your country, and you simply sit on giant piles of gold like a jewish dragon. Especially the D*tch.

You don't even leave your room you lazy arab

How to lie with statistics

Share of part time workers
Full time is full time everywhere
Figure the rest of the repost yourself

>working hour in Germany
We sit at the desk and work.

>working hour in Siestaniggerland (Spain, Greece, Italy)
Drink coffee, sleep, eat, talk with coworkers, siesta, complain, work from time

Maybe you should have tried harder in school so you don't have to wageslave your whole life and instead do a comfy 25 hour per week job

My autism demands from me to work until theres nothing left. Then i can relax and fuck around with my smart phone.

Attached: typisch-deutsch.jpg (1440x1080, 82.65K)

this, a worker who is well rested and relaxed is going to get more done than some stressed out wagie who got 6 hours of sleep.

>he was not simply born rich
You would never make it in America

Attached: 7668C087-77AD-4B9E-A5CA-D92889BA6F84.jpg (960x960, 107.79K)

this is such a bad cope, our countries are good because we dont shame you if you dont have an office "job"
meanwhile you shitholers want to export this retarded mentality, go back and enjoy your "did harder in school" benefits

And here’s the answer to the mystery.

In countries with high salaries, you can get by working part time and more people opt to do that, reducing the amount of average hours worked.

Attached: D1809F92-BCD1-4189-B8CE-1EDE355AA001.png (2102x1577, 161.33K)

Yh same.
When I get to work, I get my shit done and then fuck around until it's Feierabend.
My boss can give me more to do, but I am not gonna ask him for it.

The average american is poor as fuck, how are those people supposed to make it?

In Germany and NL women have to work as well and reduce the average with their part time work.

They're trying to push against that now. Both politicians and companies want to reduce part-time workers despite that it's popular and relatively uncommon

> reducing the amount of average hours worked.

so they are not hard working then

Yup i work 30h/week

It’s difficult to quantify looking solely at hours. From experience, “working” in Portugal or Greece may often mean talk and dick around.

You can easily tell how hard people actually work by looking at typical service/shop opening hours. Going by them, Eastern Euros work the hardest (in Hungary, most services and shops work even on Sunday), Southern Euros and French the least (long siesta), with Western Euros somewhere inbetween.

Attached: 04B73CA0-67C6-4583-89C3-48F22AD5AAD4.jpg (267x640, 71.59K)

Why can't Amerangatans understand productivity?

actually Western countries are one of the last remaining countries where it still pays off to work manually as a Facharbeiter or something. Germany has very good trade schools for instance. it's also one of the reasons why relatively more people graduate from universities in our shitholes because if you don't get some office job or codemonkey job it's unironically over for you financially speaking

Hours work mean very little in prodcutives works, most people aer only effcient fews hours per day and the rest they just pretend to do something

Yeah manual labor here can earn you a lot of money. Plumbers make good money and about 30% of all milionaires here are farmer.

Do French REALLY work only 35 hours a week, or is that a paper tiger law that’s barely enforced in practice?

Because it sounds like a great deal of French earn less, but also work less.

You're an American. You really believe Mexicans are the hardest working on that list?

...they aren’t supposed to make it
They just have to believe they will

Attached: FABC10C9-B55A-4881-BCB9-AB1DA9955F98.jpg (598x784, 74.78K)

Smartest American (unironically)

Actually, yeah almost all the Mexicans in America are extremely hard working. They’d starve otherwise.