PassthePopcorn

SOMEONE INVITE ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: ptp_sc11.png (1045x1268, 241.48K)

steal api key from shodan
no elite rank user is going to invite a random on Any Forums

Sent ;)

sentanon where is my hdb invitings

uhhh what is shodan
what api key
spoonfeed me

go to shodan
search for a private trackers, usenet providers or for something like jackett
find an entry without a password and hope it has ptp api key
put api key in a program such as jackett (use vpn to not get banned)

>no thanks
im never helping you tv faggots again !!!

other user here
thanks

its too late for thanks

fuck off then

you fuck off

just invite me retard

faggot

Attached: 041.gif (384x216, 888.6K)

im rubber youre glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks onto you

How much do these invite go for? Is $100 enough or not?

My little hobby is trying to archive as much western animation as I can. It can be pretty hard to find kid's shows. Is Cartoonchaos worth trying to get an invite for? I've heard mixed things about it.

you'll probably get scammed if you go to the websites that trade and sell accounts
they'll give you a stolen account. even if they don't then the seller will most likely get caught eventually, which causes you to get banned since private trackers do tree bans.

there are so many streaming sites that have every movie ever on them for free. why do you need this faggot forum probably full of trannies

I had/have an account but they disabled it cuz I never used it. Why should I be constantly seeding movies? Fuck that, I watch it once and then delete it

10x as many movies with the best quality. kill yourself poorfag.

Then why would they want you if you're not contributing at all?

literally any movie i want to watch I can, i don’t give a fuck if it’s some 4k upscale because if you’re honest it doesn’t add anything to my viewing. keep chasing your white whale instead of just sitting down and watching shit tho. you’re like a /lit/fag who dithers over editions and translations and never ends up reading anything

Because I dont want to contribute, I just want to watch the movies and then delete them off my harddrive not keep em forever and seed for good boy points

>tfw only in cinemaz and avistaz
how to get in ptp or kg...

Attached: 1620081766513.jpg (1507x1221, 908.2K)

Is reciprocity an alien concept to burger-friends?

That doesn't answer the question at all.

The banner doesn’t look like that anymore.

To get into KG I literally just talked to a staff member on their IRC. Their reputation doesn’t match their situation.