Paramount+ plans to release a new series starring Beavis and Butt-Head...

youtube.com/watch?v=nXYI77-pqrE

>Paramount+ plans to release a new series starring Beavis and Butt-Head, following the premiere of Beavis and Butt-Head Do the Universe. The streaming service will also stream all 200 remastered episodes of the original series.

Attached: Beavis-and-Butt-Head-Do-the-Universe-Trailer-Debuts-From-Paramount.png (1200x628, 530.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TYgWkBucSXo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

look interesting

mike judge kino incoming

>The streaming service will also stream all 200 remastered episodes of the original series.
how

I assume with the music videos removed

Paramount is mtv. Wouldn't they have the rights to a lot of the music? Especially the videos

Arent there a few lost episodes that were basically older episodes recut together with new music videos?

Attached: 9E4E55D7-6CC7-4A43-98E0-466A941D4011.jpg (512x336, 67.1K)

Fuck this looks kino as fuck how does Mike do It?

Fuck off and let new people make new things

MTV only the right to broadcast the music on the original airings, not in perpetuity, because that is how business and contracts were generally set up at the time, that is why it is so hard to find the original episodes with all the original music.

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhhu hu hh uh hh uhhuuhuh huuh uh uh hu uhuhuhuhuh uhuh uh uh uh uh uhhuuhhuuh uhhuhhuhuhhu huhhuh huuhhuhu

Attached: beavisandbutthead.jpg (720x480, 91.74K)

>that is why it is so hard to find the original episodes with all the original music.

Attached: uhuhuhuhuhuhuh.jpg (500x500, 58.1K)

I dunno they made some of those videos they must have some rights to the footage. They might just cut the videos out though they were always unrelated to the"plot"

I love b&b but the original show can't be watched without the music videos. Even the 2011 reboot they did with the jersey shore and teen mom clips were kino hope they do that again
youtu.be/TYgWkBucSXo

>but the original show can't be watched without the music videos
The videos were my least favourite part of the show when i watched it. I like them more now but i still prefer the episodes themselves.

Fair enough. I liked them because they just randomly interested then into the episode for a change of pace and there's some hilarious 90s video to dog on

Mike Judge hasn't let me down yet, I have a good amount of faith that it will be free of pozz

they're not hard to find at all, they're just vhs rips

Mike Judge is a piece of shit. Not interested in watching anything associated with him.

Looks great but is the show animated using flash now?

why?

probably said something bad about orange man. that always riles up the spergs

Does it say who the actual animation director is? asking for a friend.