Literally did nothing wrong

>Puts Beansie in action, gets betrayed by him
>Protective of his niece
>Gifts his boss a beautiful token of appreciation and respect - boss spits on it
>Meditates, does Yoga, follows the Tao philosophy
>Punches Janice in the face - Tony would've liked to do worse than that but didn't have the balls
You DID root for him, right?

Attached: file.png (1200x883, 898.34K)

He was a degenerate

>Punches Janice in the face
kek good point. Also I totally used to beat off to this scene. In fact I still do, too

Attached: Janice-Gun-Richie-Aprile-Sopranos-Sex.jpg (1009x733, 85.1K)

His shoes were too small

>gets blowjobs in a dark room
>only fucks from the back
He was a fanook

i rewatched the show recently and it occured to me that his death was lazy writing. Tony finds out Richie is planning a move on him and is trying to figure out a way to off him, conveniently later that day Janice kills him. I thought his character deserved a more interesting finish.

he really did nothing wrong
it's just the way he goes about it
wish we got to see more of him but a character like that either comes up on top or dies trying

> I thought his character deserved a more interesting finish.
The point was that he did not deserve a more interesting finish. He was a joke to the crew and got no respect from them so even if he did manage to kill Tony he would have ended up dead minutes later. Him dying to to Janice was perfect for him. He started out a joke and died a joke

It was a really fucking nice jacket. I would probably kill a guy to get my hands on the original prop jacket. Then I'd wear it all day and be like ayyyyyy hands off the jackeeet i killed a guy for this

Attached: reactionpepe.jpg (369x387, 35.47K)

He had tremendous moxie for his size. Too much in fact.

he did 10 fucking years - he's got a right to be a little fucked up

his death was fine. instead of just one more mob-style killing, we get janice showing a different side, and in a fucked up way tony and janice have a bonding experience. when tony later tells her pussy is in witness protection, she knows he killed him, and she understands.

I never really got this
he dominates literally everyone he speaks to except that guy he tries to convince to whack tony with

>his death was fine. instead of just one more mob-style killing, we get janice showing a different side, and in a fucked up way tony and janice have a bonding experience. when tony later tells her pussy is in witness protection, she knows he killed him, and she understands.
if you look closely you can see tony smiling and being happy when he sees richies dead body next to janice

>sends chip n' dale to slip&fall school
>knows that red coolers are best
>doesn't eat veal
I could go on and on

OHHHH Now YOU'RE the finook

Attached: paul.jpg (640x640, 44.77K)

>that scene that starts with him staring at the lingerie mannequin
writing will never be this good again

> he dominates literally everyone he speaks to except that guy he tries to convince to whack tony with
The point of that scene was to show that he didn't have the pull with the crew he did and was not respected. Plus Paulie and Silvio didn't really find him intimidating just annoying.

>let him pay me my money...send him out...
the executive game episode was one of all the time best. season 2 is easily the most rewatchable

Anybody who says the best seasons are 5 and 6 is a paid shill, unfortunately

thank you, mister Sinatra. junior. sir.

hm I'll give you that, I'm just retarded
balls of fucking steel though