This is pure fucking evil

this is pure fucking evil

Attached: 1653798459784.jpg (1080x1430, 240.05K)

My good sir please enlighten me, what does this have to do with Television and/or Film?

>Any Forums - Television & Film

>tfw lived long enough to see man-made horrors beyond my comprehension

I'm being paid meagre amounts of crypto by a right wing think tank to post stuff like this here 24/7 in the hopes that it will create an army of ultra-conservative incels.

Attached: YZWtQj.gif (400x300, 2.82M)

I mean it’s really fuckin gross and weird but I wouldn’t say it’s “pure evil”

I don't know about evil. Breast feeding's secondary component is bonding, so under the circumstances of him being mentally ill, I'd understand how he's come to the conclusion that it's be healthy for the relationship. I personally find it repugnant, but I'd just suggest heavy counseling and a guiding hand from cps if things start to lean any further.

Not your kid
Not your problem

haha, when i stepped out to get some homo milk, i didnt expect this!

> NOOOO IT'S DIFFERENT AND IT SCARES ME!!

plot twist the "wife" is also a male

But doesn't it kind of make you think that society is collapsing and you want to go on a no holds barred shooting spree culminating in your own suicide by cop?

Not really no. I'd prefer helping them find help if anything. Society collapsed long ago, I'm just waiting to see what comes next. The ride never ends

My god that forehead
Is that where she stores the milk?

Ah go on kill a few people

All zoomers were breastfed this way

very believable except the crypto part.

Why are right-wingers so sensitive?

Attached: BPG02k.gif (400x225, 1.54M)

The blacks down the street from the synagogue? Not today glownigger

Why are you obsessed with these freaks? Sane people just ignore them, you are a faggot retard.

Oh no no no no no

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEIR FOREHEADS

men cant produce milk?
i thought it was pretty general knowledge that blokes can also lactate

Remember guys trust the government and mainstream media they only want good for us :)

Instantly thought of this moment in history when I read that article.

TRANSGENDER = MENTAL ILLNESS

Why is society accepting this sickness as normal? If you’re a transgender, you are fucking sick and should be put down.

>Well this is odd Mr Kurtzmann, it appears to be an anti-trans thread on Any Forums
>It is unmistakeable. He isn't even slightly referring to film or television.
>But anti trans thread aren't supposed to be sent to Any Forums, they should go to Any Forums
>So it's not our problem?
>No. This user made an error. We'll just hold it here and wait for the Jannies to dispense it
>Oh, brilliant, I'm so relieved. Come on, finish your tea then.

Attached: Sam Lowry Computer.jpg (466x262, 40K)

Kill yourself you transgender suicide risk faggot. You sad, sick elderly dude in a dress, wig, lashes, makeup, bra, and shoes.
You and your druggie faggot guy pals just use your gaming, coding and web app social skills to make kids question their whole FUCKING shit, and just game, stream, communicate with minors, and do drugs. You stream just so you could fuck a gay childs asshole. Thats literally it. Thats the whole bottom line.
Trans rights are anything but human rights, and the older you get the more ashamed of yourselves you will be. You and your groomer child molesting clique fell for the worst fad of your entire life, fidget spinners, club penguin, harry potter and all, and there is no reattaching your dick theres also no scientific evidence that an xy genome is female. 41% of you realize this annually and that number is increasing at an accellerated rate.

TRANSGENDERS COMMIT SUICIDE! THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER! TRANSGENDER SUICIDE! PEOPLE CUT OFF THEIR DICKS THEN SLIT THEIR WRISTS! PEOPLE ABANDON THEIR WHOLE IDENTITIES AND THEN STOP BREATHING! WHEN THEY DIE ITS BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO LIVE A LIFE WHERE THEY ARE UNRECOGNIZABLE TO THEMSELVES! TRANSGENDER SUICIDE IS A COMEDY OF ERRORS! YOU CANT CHANGE YOUR GENDER AND YOURE A FOOL TO FALL FOR OTHER TRANNY PERVERTS TRICKS! THEYRE NOT YOUR FRIENDS! YOULL NEVER MEET THEM! THEY JACK OFF TO MAKING YOU MORE FEMININE! ITS A POWER PLAY! ITS A POWER OVER YOU PLAY! IF YOU FALL FOR TRANSGENDER GROOMING ITS YOUR OWN FAULT! HOPEFULLY THE SUICIDE OF YOUR TRANSGENDER PEERS IS ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU SECOND THOUGHTS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA!

>t. Kike that does it for free, but blames the big bad "alt right"

imagine thinking men can breastfeed

Trans rights are NOT human rights and uts pathetic that youre a "trans ally."

Looking forward to see how they spin this when the child dies due to this chemical ridden puss its sucking out this revolting trannies man tits. Poor kid.

Meanwhile I get banned for posting a video of a Manlet with a thicc qt

you could land a plane on that fucking forehead
and theres two of them wtf did they meet at foreheads anonymous

Men with lots of estrogen can lactate user, how haven't you heard of this before