How would your family react if you were to get a bosnian muslim gf ?

How would your family react if you were to get a bosnian muslim gf ?

Attached: 1655827306639.webm (270x480, 2.88M)

Unless I bring a black women, my parents would be proud of me if I got a wife

'huh, I guess he wasn't gay'

most Bosnians don't have that shit on their head she must be from a shithole village thats super religious or some shit, either way her life is fuckt now.

Same.

Rape.

Sauce?

It's obnoxious

My mother denied my sister to ever marry a muslim but for me she said she would be me okay with me building a harem. I thought her last comment was weird. Those this happen in your family?

>Those
Does* fucking autocorrect

too big

They wouldn't give a shit, if I married her they'd never speak to me again

This

based mom

The only weird thing was a woman saying that openly. Everybody thinks this.

Dating muslim women is strictly haram in my family. But apparently, fucking them isn't. My brother bought a muslim girl home and had sex with her. My parents came to know via my neighbour's kids.

My mom was mad at him but my dad let him off because he promised he wasn't serious and he won't marry her. The girl also wasnt from anywhere around my district so that helped too.
My dad fucking patted him on the back with one of his stupid loud grunt of approval with a sly grin.

Anyways, I fucking hate Hindus.

Based, your mum is sensible

would your mum allow an immigrant to cum in her daughter if he was an apostate ex muslim

>even women are speak autistically in binland
fascinating culture

Youre talking to a fellow shitskin, just buy her with goats you dumb fucking cow piss drinker

Hmm don't know about that one. Have ask her. I think she uses that as a pretence that she doesn't marry anyone from restricting culture but I think deep down she doesn't want her to marry different kind of people

I dont know how much cow piss your on right now, but no one thinks this is epickckkck

literally built

Itse suosin poronkusta

My mum would be happy if I brought home a bloke let alone a bosnian muslim girl.

My family would commend me for choosing a trad wife not a 50 cock whore or worse a chink or a nigger. Grandparents would seethe a bit for her being muslim but they know there is one god so they won't mind it much. Mashallah.