TOP GUN: MAVERICK - Reject Women user, become a fag

I don't care how Anti-woke you think this movie is, it's whole subtext is some of the gayest fucking shit i've ever seen on film.

youtube.com/watch?v=OxzwfZ2Wa94

youtube.com/watch?v=MO6Sa8ANMdY

Culturally, We're reliving the 80's in it's full Regan faggyness. Might as well pull out Frankie Says Relax at the end of this. We should bring back the 90's. Also Dunkirk had better plane fights and less homo shit, and that has zero women!

The 60's were the shit. The 90's was a bunch of heroin addicted hipsters. But the 80's were pure ass cancer.

Attached: FR2T-sKVEAAtkXR.jpg (720x900, 122.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watchv=ZF1LXL6OOsM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZF1LXL6OOsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off mate, you've just never had good bros you'd die for

It’s what my dad would’ve done

I bet you have showers togheter.

imagine having a friends you care about liek your real brother
imagine having a friends that know that they're going to absolute hell of war with you and they'll be the ones to hear your last words after you get shoot or make sure giblets of your body broken by artillery assault will find peace in coffin at your hometown

you can't imagine that, because for fags like you friendship is all about fucking each other. Thats why you cream yourself over capeshit because you never saw or even read a book about deep brotherhood or companionship. Capeshit is about imaginary heroes, second is about guys who fought for real nearly 80 years ago

if you took a shower with bros and you think that makes you gay, i have bad news for you - you were a faggot all along

imagine confronting you inner homoerotic emotions.
Imagine covering it up with a big metaphor about dicks.
Imagine sucking your bros cock.

There, you're welcome, faggot.

Yeah but you can't deny the strong homosexual overtones of this. There's fighterpilots and there's top gun. Even the title means Big Dick.

Who the fuck's talking about capeshit retard?

hangman comes at the last second onto an enemy's ass saving his buddy

if you're having gay vibes from watching it you were a cryptofaggot all along

>Isn't the whole movie about them trying to squeeze in between, And I Quote The Movie "what is the geographical equivalent, of a man's tight closed sphinter?"

Holy fuck!

Attached: Big-Dick Asslick.jpg (1200x675, 67.45K)

I can't believe Tom Cruise backed out of playing
Cliff Booth over this shit.

Attached: Cliff.jpg (445x480, 23.92K)

You want the hard fucking truth? Globohomo society has brainwashed you to think that being flamboyant in any fucking way makes you gay.

Look at the post for 1973's The Last Detail. Looks pretty gay? No one thought that way in the 1970s. Because Gays were rarely heard of or discussed. It was just a rarity.

If you see Top Gun and think it's gay well that's just you from having gay on the mind too much.

Attached: last detail.jpg (338x475, 37.81K)

But top gun isn't flamboyant in any way.
I never said being flamboyant makes you necessarily gay. Acting like Top Gun is cool does that. Stop comparing what i said to shit i didn't say.

You get what I'm coming though. Men used to appear shirtless. Men used to stand next to each other shirtless. And there was nothing gay about that.

An obsession with homosexuality triggered homophobia where every man acts super awkward because they're scared of looking "gay."

You're only fucking gay if you want to have a homosexual romance with ANOTHER man. This ain't hard.

Here's another example, the vinyl art for the hit song Every1's A Winner. It looks gay after decades of propaganda made you feel that being that close with other men was gay. Despite there being nothing sexual going in there.

Attached: Every_1’s_a_Winner.jpg (317x314, 41.25K)

Sure, but do you get how getting a hard-on for airplanes is boyish and how watching an entire movie of muscular sweaty men trying to be bros can come off as either you're pussywhiped or a full on flaming donkey-dick sucking fag in disguise?

You will be flying a cargo plane full of rubber cocks out of Hong Kong
Seethe more you cross dressing closet faggot

I bet you own a pink shirt buddy.

goo-gobbling buddy boy

Did "Top Gun" not give away the overtly homosexual overtones?

For being a fag himself, Tarantino hilariously explains it in most subversive fashion.

>www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxzwfZ2Wa94

>youtube.com/watchv=ZF1LXL6OOsM

>being so insecure you see all male friendship as gay
>being so insecure you see every other male as a rival instead of a potential bro you just haven't had a chance to meet yet
Damn OP, you sound like a fucking bitch

> youtube.com/watch?v=ZF1LXL6OOsM

>the beta male urge to befriend every male he sees before he gets dominated.

You should kill your dad, user.

Typical black and white autist point of view

You should come play some volleyball with me and my mates on the beach . We play homo erotic 80s classics whilst we flex our muscular bodies

You seem to be more interested into understanding men than women

Only if it's frankie goes to Hollywood.

Men can shower together and not have sex or get erections user, showering isnt sexual unless youre a faggot, not everyone is a gay homo user.