Untitled

Attached: mPBKV7F.jpg (1901x954, 131.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n5wm3fY5pCY&t=15
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I got there early enough to sit, would they still make me stand?

imagine the smell

BESSY!

What am I seeing exactly? Other than the big tits

Attached: file.png (175x240, 48.56K)

heres your average got audience bro

Me when I see kino.

I wonder how these fat cunts feel that they literally destroyed a world wide show after dick and dom starting just "writing" scenes for them to react to.

Nothing even implied he was going to get killed here so why the fuck are they reacting like that.

Hipster mating grounds.
youtube.com/watch?v=n5wm3fY5pCY&t=15

This is not how God intended movies and television to be watched.

Attached: DEF90FDD-B23D-461D-8FC1-68164AD5A335.jpg (640x519, 27.94K)

that tranny on the front

Attached: 1576176968093.png (545x530, 234.3K)

Never watched the show, was it actually a good scene or are they in full chimp brain?

Do people really express their emotions so visualy, like gasping, closing their mouths, crying, shouting when watching tv or are they just posing for the camera?

The main bad guy whose threat was looming over everyone for the previous couple of seasons (and in some ways, the entire series) was killed by a teenage girl, so it was both a release of anxiety built over a long period and woke, thus their response. The bad part is that if you have more than a couple of brain cells, you could see this coming so they shouldn't have acted so surprised.

For white urbanites, everything is a performance.

It’s the worst scene in the entire show. It undoes 8 seasons of character arcs, story arcs, and it comes at the midpoint of a season that was already shit, and gave everyone indication that the show was only going downhill from here.

Peak GOT was the best TV show of all time fight me

What season should I stop at?

Emotions are exaggerated by the group

season 8 is regarded the absolute worst and a burning wreck of an ending
its just hipster chimp brain

REMINDER THAT ONE user WENT EARLY TO THE BAR ONE DAY AND THEY TOLD HIM TO LEAVE THE FRONT SEATS OR HE WOULD GET HIS ASS KICKED
EVERYTHING THIS PEOPLE DID WAS FOR THE CAMERAS,EVEN HOW PEOPLE WERE SEATED

No it wasn't