Have you watched The Kardashians?

Have you watched The Kardashians?

Attached: Kim Kardashian.png (1395x1408, 1.94M)

I don't watch shows about agents of Satan.

Pete Davidson is fucking THAT?

I don't watch shows about Armenians

I try my best to not contribute to giving them attention

all of hollywood is controlled by satanists
moot's mom is a jewish federal agent and created this website for the american government

why do they insist on putting it up like that on top of their head? am i the only one that thinks it makes people look retarded?

they did a great job on her tits how did they fuck her ass up so bad?

Attached: 1646100264843.png (1201x1023, 660.33K)

y-yes

>Fat turkish whore
>loves nigs
Pottery

yeah so many epic moments...

like when bruce became a woman and his wife stopped talking to him

>moot's mom is a jewish federal agent and created this website for the american government
sauce. i always thought the feds took over when the site went down for awhile in like 2004

gf watches it
the mother is a disgusting psychotic manipulative bitch and it's absolutely no surprise that they're as fucked up as they are
Kanye comes off as less crazy, also no wonder he got mentally fucked up from being in that fucking coven
Skete is a maximum sheckelmeister and manipulative like a woman

the show inspired a generation of women to date black guys

I normally hate these people but this pic makes me diamonds. I think it's the nakedness combined with the look of total fucking stupidity on her face, like she's just proud she figured out how to take the dress off. It's really fucking hot

She's Armenian.

Attached: 1651850383562.jpg (2256x2256, 1.13M)

Attached: 1457390775258.png (2171x1587, 2.9M)

Kendra lust did it better

this is hot but hair too long. should be hanging right above the ass. what are these faggy fashion designers even doing?

i imagine the person that made this has killed themselves by now

disgusting inhuman nonhuman scum. jew puppets.

Attached: 1647176407935.png (574x413, 395.71K)

Suicide by two bullets to the back of the head.

why? they seem too insane and retarded?

i believe moot is a jew and that Any Forums is glowkiked but i dont see anything in that pic that suggests moots mom was a fed

No idea what it is or what happens in it, I just think of Cardassians any time it's mentioned.

Attached: damar-drinks.jpg (640x480, 118.48K)

first time i've been attracted to kim in years.

More like scraping whats left off the floor. Pumped out by multiple joggers

Kourtney and Kendall are the only ones that are actually good looking

I haven't seen this in a long, long time. Do you have the rest? I remember there was more in this same format, including proof of jewt's failed canvas website being backed by wall street jew billionaires

The original flappy fish market. Famous for sucking a cock and marrying a mental nigger. So no.

She looks like a member from the Beauty and the Beast unit.

Wasn't this shoot suposed to "break the internet" but when it came out, no one gave a shit?