Why is Hollywood so afraid of this website? From SNL skits to the boys to Batman to News Media...

Why is Hollywood so afraid of this website? From SNL skits to the boys to Batman to News Media. They think every single person on this website is some deranged psychopath

Attached: 4chanshoutout.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

you always fear what you don't understand

Attached: doomer.png (3929x3753, 912.66K)

Any Forums makes the most mass shooters of schools and shit.

and the ones who post on Any Forums or Any Forums unironically are deranged psychopaths

>source: my ass

Attached: 1652291873961.png (277x271, 4.5K)

I don't watch cape shit but the mention looks like hilarious and awesome

I'm just here for the femboys

Stormfront is really just a bunch of mutt neckbeards arguing who is white

>NNC
What does it mean?

Mass shooter here. Most of us went to 8kun and Kiwi Farms after m00t cucked on Gamergayte.

They don't understand everyone here is just horny fags.

But I'm an atheist liberal who doesn't hate women and I don't give a shit about race.

Kinda offensive of the media to assume everyone on this site is the same.

They are not afraid, it's just easy to use Any Forums in a bad context in movies and tv, that simple. It's a famous site that has a bad rep.

Because Any Forums doesn't suck their dick 24/7 unlike the corporately approved Reddit.

>vidrel
OK but that's probably exactly what would happen if she were real

Well, its funny because Any Forums was simping hard for Stormfront, nice to know that they actually read the threads, its more like a jab from the writters to us, just take the joke.

idk from what i've seen here everyone hated everything about s2

This place only gets mentioned in tv or film like every 5 years

SNL skit from earlier this year plus Batman plus the boys and there was a reference about it in the boys last year

>SNL and capeshit
ok, guess they do know how to get to the minds of this place then

Me

Did they seriously mention Any Forums? Are Hollywood kikes trying to subvert this site by flooding it with normies?

It's probably the influence of the Church of Scientology, they're still salty.

YOU MEMED ORANGE HITLER INTO POWER CHUDS DIDNT YOU THINK THERE'D BE CONSEQUENCES?

It’s a fact that Hollywood only picks up on things years after it stops being relevant. We’ve come to.

They expect hackers and school shooters when the reality is it's just a bunch of autistic 30 year olds calling each other nigger and being too awkward in real life to get a girl to kiss them

Why don't you just stop projecting, roastie?

You're a nigger, I want a girlfriend and my 20s back.