Skyler White yo

Skyler White yo.

Attached: BB-Skyler.jpg (405x540, 52.27K)

The milfs in breaking bad were so fucking hot. I dream of a threesome with Skyler and Hank's bitch.

Attached: 1561305598394.png (348x445, 87.54K)

Tucker!

Attached: tucker_breakingbad.jpg (600x338, 17.05K)

mmm... aunt marie and mommy skyler

>I DON'T HAVE MILKIES. FOR YOU. ALRIGHT.

Post your kino watching station.

no. fuck off

rude.

>skyler white

Attached: heJ65EBhQhS5.gif (498x370, 1.79M)

My girlfriend hates her which makes sense but it’s funny how easily everyone forgets Walt is actually manufacturing meth and killing people when he’s bullshitting her. People buy Walt’s lies in these scenes even though they know lol

He did it for his family

That’s not even the feeling in the early seasons though, fans hate Skylar because she legitimately is getting in the way of Walt’s fun and freedom

The mans dying from cancer and she gets cunty over a second phone. What a cunt lol

I think your partner cheating on you is much easier to connect with, than them turning out to be durglord.

That’s a man

Sopranos milfs > Breaking Bad milfs.

Attached: 1510157266678.gif (413x233, 2.62M)

Because it’s literally the entire solution to the fugue state confusion he’s manipulating her with, Walt took a call and was lured outside to he kidnapped by a homocidal cartel member. Imagine being you now and not knowing that
about someone close to you, you running around living some sort of confusing lie over it, yet knowing that that one secret is the key to everything and for some reason your partner isn’t telling you about it. It would be maddening

Probably, that’s why I try to remember that Skylar is correctly trying to prevent the family from falling apart, Walt killing like 48 people, the cartel coming to kill Walt and Hank, Hank dying, etc

especially Ginny

>I think your partner cheating on you is much easier to connect with, than them turning out to be durglord.
Cheating is worse.

Why does he have to tell her? She should have just accepted he wanted to keep something to himself and let it go.

Bros… is this the dude that confronts Gene?