Everyone in my village is a borderline pedo

Everyone in my village is a borderline pedo

High school ends at 17/18 and after than its either go to university or find work

Around 50% of women will be sent to study something even if it is a meme degree because their parents think its the only way for them to proceed as persons while only 10% of the male population will go to uni with the rest being conscripted for a year and finding a job afterwards

This leads to men aged 18-24 to be 5 times more numerous than girls of the same age

The effect is that all those dudes aged 18-24 go and fuck girls aged 13-18

The only women older than that here are the ones that didn't go to uni because they married when they were in high school

I was in the village square drinking with a big mostly male group and two 20 year olds brought their girlfriends with them that were aged 15 and 13, the thirteen year old kept drinking, while the shop owner and the 2 guys that worked there but where sitting with us kept giving free alcohol to everyone, in the end her dad appeared and confiscated all alcohol from her table

Attached: 1659791710660552.jpg (500x375, 34.17K)

In keeping with Greek tradition

live your myth in rural greece

I wouldn't mind sipping some Ouzo with a Greek village qt, that's for sure

>being conscripted
third world

>13-18
>pedo
does not compute

>bordeline

does not read

>borderline
9-10 is not 13-18

How many % move to Omonia to be junkies

Attached: omonia block.jpg (800x533, 79.78K)

almost none, we are up north so its very far away

Why dont they move out of that village? in finland lot of small towns and villages are dying because people are moving out due to lack of opportuny

Btw if 50% of women but only 10% of men go to university does it mean that if i go study in greece i will get cute greek girls easily?

Wish I could live by myself in an abandoned village

Is Finland, Sweden and Switzerland also third world with their conscription, toilet cleaner who waits for nato to save them from le ebil rasshans?

Kys

its not easy to move to a bigger city and find work there for a better salary to cost of living ratio compared to our village

for example here you can get a 3 floor building as your home for less than 100k, in a city you would only get an apartment for that money and the salary differance is minimal for the jobs these people know how to do

these stats are for my village, i think in big cities the amount of men and women that go to uni is a lot more close but still women outnumber men in universities, some universlities like philology and stuff are almost exclusivelly female

ive actually seriously considered going to athens for uni. i was staying near the omonia shithole neighbourhood but still like it and athens in general. when i went out the first day i was surprised at how hot the women are there

never been to athens actually but i dont like much the pics i have seen from there, the building all seem ugly block of flats with few individual homes

i have no idea about the women there either, here they range from very ugly to very good looking with most being above average

I could move to Korea if I wanted to, but they would conscript me and I wouldn’t get citizenship

Attached: 97125101-39AE-4CC6-9F64-EDB1A3E598D7.jpg (598x784, 74.78K)

Just, like, tell them you're chinese instead or something instead lol

They pretty much give you a free visa if you have some Korean heritage, I couldn’t move there otherwise

>I couldn’t move there otherwise
Don't they have work visas or spouse visas or something?

Just wait until you age out

Yeah they do, but then you have to go in like anyone else. I don’t really want to move to Korea anyways

Yeah at age 40 kek

Wait what's wrong with conscription anyway?
Go serve your country, have some fun and then you're done.
How long is it anyway?

>Wait what's wrong with conscription anyway?
I don’t want to die for samsung, I don’t speak Korean, and I refuse to be liable to fight for a country that would not even consider me as it’s citizen

Its like 2 years long

>I don’t want to die for samsung
You're not going to war, are you?
>I don’t speak Korean
Sucks but I hear it's relatively easy to learn
>fight for a country that would not even consider me as it’s citizen
That is pretty gay, though I'd rather server for Korea than muttland
>Its like 2 years long
Nevermind fuck that, go to Japan instead